Phunsawat

Gun's P.O.V

I finally arrived here at the Mansion... It's been a week since i last visited here...

After I parked my car at the other side of the mansion... The maids lead me the way through the dining room...

My dad called me a while ago... He said that he wants to announce something important to us...

After I goes inside of dining room... I sat beside my sister Kitty who was smiling at me same as Alice does...

We were all here except for someone... My Mom...

"Good evening everyone..." Dad greeted us. All of them stood up and bowed at him except for me... I don't bow to no one... He may be the king at this place... But I'm still the boss and the manipulator after all...

"Please take a sit..." Dad commanded them... They all nodded as they sat down while the maids do their work...

"Tonight... I gathered you all here at the Mansion for an important announcement..." Dad said and drank his glass of wine...

"Just straight to the point dad... I'm busy today..." I mumbled...

"Yeah me too... I'm totally busy today dad..." Kitty stated. Dad sighed deeply... He felt kinda uneasy feeling towards us... I knew him...

Actually... I have my own mansion too same as Kitty is... While my sister in law and my brother stayed here with dad...

We have our own lives but the difference between us it's that... Kitty still got monthly allowance on dad while me... Well I earned a lot of money on my own... I don't want to begged for him to give me some... I don't like it...

I can totally work and live on my own but since I'm part of this goddamn family... I'm still related to some family gathering, Meetings, event and etc...

"Okay... I would like to announce that Arm... Will finally take my place as the new CEO of the company..." Dad announced. My sister in law just clapped due on her excitement that Arm achieved while my sister just ate her dinner...

Me on the other side just scoffed... I can't believe he'll do that...

"Him? At your company? Is he that good to be the CEO?" I murmured. Dad just gave me death glare... Kinda fun...

"Gun... Your brother was already trained enough... Plus... I'm already old so I need someone to replace me and it's none other than Arm" Dad stated. I looked at Arm who lowered his head while his wife comfort him...

"Congratulations... Arm weerayut Phunsawat..." I congratulated him. He just looked at me and smiled...

"Thank you Gun..." He thanked me. Alice on the other hand just gave me a warm smile...

"I wish you a successful company... Brother..." Kitty said and smiled at him...

For so many years we've been together... Only Arm and Alice was closed to our dad while Me and kitty still blame him for Mom's sudden divorce to him...

Both of us were closed to Mom... But that was before... For what I knew... Mom already had her new known family and the worst part was... She only communicate with Kitty and not me...

Kitty once told me that Mom doesn't want to face me because she felt embarrassed towards me... I admit that I'm the one who got hurt the most when mom left us...

She's one of the reason why I'm being like this... A total demon with a stone heart just like Satan...

Even one of my family didn't seen me smiling in front of them... My smile fade away when our family decided to part ways...