Naughty

Author's P.O.V

Off woke up, feeling the slight headache. He slowly rubbed his eyes with his right hand when he suddenly felt someone move beside him.

Curious, he slowly moved his head on the side only to find gun sleeping beside him. His eyes widened, his soul finally woke up too.

He was about to stand up until he realized that Gun used Off's left arm as his pillow. Off bit his lips, preventing himself from screaming.

Off looked around only to find their clothes in the ground. Confused, he slightly opened the blanket that covered them only to find out that they are both naked.

"Shit, what have I done?" Off whisperedly said. He calmed himself down first before he slowly moved Gun's head out of his arm.

When he successfully did it, he was about to stand up when a voice startled him.

"Leaving?" Gun asked, eyes still closed.

"You're awake?" Off asked him.

"I woke up 7 minutes advance before you woke up..." Gun said, still eyes closed.

"What happened last night? Please enlighten me..." Off said. Gun annoyingly opened his eyes and looked directly at Off.

"Looking at you right now... You look stupid..." Gun sarcastically said as he stood up first and took something out of the cabinet.

"Gun... Please talk to me..." Off said.

Off saw how Gun took two black bathrobe out of the cabinet and wore the other one.

"You kissed me, you layed me down in my fucking table and we fucked... That's all..." Gun said as he threw the other bathrobe on him.

Luckily, off catched it on time and wore it as well...

"You also had tons of bathrobe downstairs? I though you only had these upstairs?" Off asked.

"You're not the only person I fucked okay? I bring flings here and I'm tired going upstairs so I decided to bring tons of bathrobes so that I can wear it easily after sex..." Gun straightforwardly said.

"Did I really started it?" Off asked him. Gun suddenly looked at him with a disgusted face.

"You think I'll make the first move? Sorry to hurt your pride but I don't make the first move for sex... It's always the other way around..." Gun said as he walked towards the kitchen to make a cup of coffee.

Off slowly stood up as he followed Gun towards the kitchen.

"I'm Sorry..." Off suddenly said. Gun stopped what he was doing and looked at off.

"Stop saying that... I know you didn't mean to do that..." Gun said. Off smiled at him, feeling a slight relief when gun said that to him.

After making two cups of coffee, gun have off the other cup and proceed to walked towards the couch in the living room. As usual, off followed gun and sat beside him as well.

"Did you regret it?" Off suddenly asked him. Off didn't even look at him when he asked that question. Gun laughed lightly to lessen the awkward ambiance around them.

"Why do you ask?" Gun asked him. He wasn't looking at off either because it only makes him nervous.

"Will you get mad at me if I tell you that I didn't regret anything?" Off said. Gun may seem to be calm but inside? He's panicking.

"W—well... Uhmm..." Gun got speechless for a moment.

"I remembered what I said last night... Even though I can't clearly remember what happened between us, my words that I said is clearly running inside my head..."Off.