Tragic destiny

Off's P.O.V

We were eating breakfast as bilkin, Pp and davika were here as well to visit gun...

New's boyfriend is also here and I can tell... His mom cooks delicious!

We already done packing our things because this will be the last day that we'll stay here...

After eating, I volunteered to wash the plates and kitty helped me with it...

A minute passed by, I'm already done washing the plates and that's exactly how gun walked down the stairs with his formal clothes which he usually wears when going to work...

"Gun, I'm glad you are here... Have some breakfast!" Kitty happily said.

"I have something to say..." Gun said with his serious voice...

"Oh... Is something wrong?" New's mom asked.

I think I know what this is...

"I'm not a type of person who'll say flowering words to calm you down so I want to speak in my normal way..." Gun.

"Go on... We are listening!" Davika said.

"It's not about the others, but it's all about my family matters..." Gun said poining out new's family...

"What about us Gun?" Alice nervously asked.

"It doesn't mean I let you stay here, I'll just let you forget everything that you've done which I expect you already know to begin with..." Gun.

"Oh..." Pp...

"As much as possible, I want this day to be the last moment that we'll see each other because I don't want any bad memories to keep from your family..." Gun.

"But gun I thought-" Kitty.

"You expect too much from me kitty... You know me well better than anyone so you should know that... I hugged you because you needed it... I'm still your twin brother in the first place... But the happy memories we had? I already took it away from my life the moment you betrayed me... You chose your own path so live with it..." Gun said as he took something in his wallet and gave it to Alice...

"Gun..." Alice.

"I have a friend doctor that can help you from giving birth and daily check ups... It's already free so take the opportunity... Learn to live on your own without my help anymore..." Gun said.

Damn...

"And you..." Gun said as he looked at Arm...

"Hmm?" Arm.

"Take care of your wife... If you don't want to be like dad then be a good father to your child... But you should also know that I can't forgive you for killing the only person who cares about me... Because of you, his fiancee lost a groom who can treat her better than anyone else... I'll keep that grudges forever until death..."

"I understand..." Arm said. Gun sighed as he looked at his mother...

"Gun..." His mom called him...

"As much as possible... If you can't treat me like your own then be a good mother to Kitty, New and Arm... And to tell you... I don't really want to see you in the first place because I hate you... Because of you, I rather want to be killed to death than be with you again... I hope you understand that my hatred would stay with me forever and I'll keep it no matter what happens..." Gun said which broke new's mom in tears...

"you regret that I became your child when in fact I also regret being alive in the first place... But what can I do? I'm already here..." Gun.

"Gun, it's not like that-"