61: The Best Gift

This chapter is all spice 🔥🌶️ idk what got into me lmao
There is not much plot so if it's not your thing you can skip! Sex, dry humping, protected sex, squirting🔥

"Oh my god!" Piper said as she picked up a beautiful baby pink baby doll set.

We both stood in the lingerie section, having a look around for any new pieces. Since we both weren't single this Valentine's Day we wanted to get something special for the occasion.

"It's cute" I nodded, watching her pick out the correct size.

I was empty handed though as I browsed through the racks. Nothing seemed to jump out at me but I was having a grand time watching Piper pull set after set out to try on.

After a while we both walked towards the changing rooms and I went to sit outside as Piper did her thing. Then I heard a gasp and she rushed over to another rack. Pulling out a beautiful, cherry red bra, panty and garter set. My eyes widened as I saw it and walked over.

"This would look amazing on you!" She put it up to your body, "it's so hot!"

Picking it up for myself I flipped over the price tag and almost had a heart attack.

"What?" She asked looking at the price herself, surely noticing my reaction. "C'mon! You have to get it!"

"Piper!"

She could be such an enabler when it came to stuff like this.

"It's like it was meant to be! How long have we been in and there's nothing you've liked then BAM!"

Taking a deep breath I groaned out, "fine! But only because it's a special occasion and it's for Bill!" 

"That's the spirit! Although... Once he sees you in it, it might not be on for very long."

Standing infront of the large mirror in the bathroom, I adjusted myself a few times before quickly fluffing up my hair and spraying a light mist of his favorite perfume onto my neck. The set was absolutely stunning but that self conscious voice in my head still kept trying to bring me down. I knew Bill would like it, he likes pretty much anything I wear, but this was far out of my comfort zone. Closing my eyes I gave myself a quick pep talk.

You look hot, you are hot. Bill is going to love it.

After opening my eyes again I smiled to myself, feeling the affirmations worked to boost my confidence.

Slowly turning the handle, I caught Bills attention, his mouth dropped and gaze roamed over my body as we both stayed silent. Blinking a few times he seemed to almost glitch before coming back to reality and the cute wrinkles of his forehead returned.

"Holy shit" he stated bluntly.

"Do you like it?" I asked stepping closer to him.

It seemed with each step my confidence began to build and once I was inbetween his thighs, I looked at him with pure lust and desire. He began to stutter as his hands gripped the sheets beside his thighs. Putting mine on his shoulders, then slowly moving them to play with his hair, I bit my lip. His white knuckles which held onto the fabric below us then went around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, so our chests were practically pushed together. His large frame enveloped mine as his hands rubbed down to my hips then back up to my waist, still not saying a word.