23: you're with me

He gave me a small smile as he leaned down to kiss me again. I felt my heart begin to race as he hovered above me and I moved to spread my legs so he could he in the middle of them. The kiss became more passionate as I felt his tongue graze against my lip and I allowed him access. I moved my arms so they were now holding him as I scraped my nails lightly down his back. He groaned against my lips and my breath caught in my throat.

He broke apart the kiss but we remained only centimeters away from eachother.

"I- I don't wanna do anything until your ready" he whispered.

I swallowed the lump in my throat as I moved one of my hands to his cheek to bring his face closer so I could peck his lips.

Hesitating for only a moment I looked up into his eyes, "I want to."

"Are you sure?" He asked in a concerned tone.

I shifted slightly, "yeah just go slow..."

"- It's okay" he cut me off.

"Okay" I said, trying my best to relax.

"You can trust me."

I nodded my head as a smile came to my face and I saw his light up. He smiled at me before reattaching our lips and his hand stayed on my cheek. I could feel the butterflies swarming in my stomach as I felt the kiss deepen more and more.

"Let's go to bed" he said as we paused for air.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the familiar bedroom. My knees were weak as I anxiously stood waiting for him to close the door but feeling his hands then wrap around my waist and lips kiss my neck, I almost melted. Turning around to kiss him again we backed up until the back of my legs hit the bed. Falling backwards i couldn't help but giggle as he climbed on top of me and a smile came to his face as he kissed me again. My hands went into his hair as I felt him grind against me and he let out a soft moan. I could feel his growing erection through his sweatpants and my leggings and I felt my heart beat rise even more. He moved to take off my shirt, only separating us for a moment as it slipped off. His shirt came next and he looked down at me while unclasping my bra. His eyes turned to lust as he looked at my now fully exposed breasts and a blush came to my cheeks.

"You're beautiful" he said to me as he kissed me again.

Feeling our bare chests up against eachother I scratched down his back again, causing him to shiver slightly. We both let out a giggle as this happened and he asked to touch me. I nodded in agreement and watched him as he took one of my breasts in his hand, softly palming it before then sucking on my nipple. I let out a gasp as his mouth made contact with it. I was beginning to feel more daring as I felt myself getting more turned on so I moved my hands down to his waistband. He kissed me again and a smile came to his face as I slowly removed his sweatpants, leaving his briefs on. He then leaned up so he was looking down at me and began taking off my leggings. He threw them onto the floor along with his and he gave my knee a kiss before pausing. We looked into eachother eyes as I waited for him to make a move. Then, he pulled down his underwear and my eyes widened as his member sprang free. I wasn't sure if he was going to fit...
As he kicked those off he hooked his finger into my waistband and slowly inched my thong down. I'm sure he could hear my heart pounding in that moment but I didn't care. Dropping them onto the floor too he looked down at me and I felt a little shy now being fully exposed. He got on top of me again and I felt his member slap against my stomach, causing me to grin.

I can't believe this is happening...

As he grabbed a condom out of the bed side table I moved so my head was on his pillows. He smiled over to me as he opened the packet and put it on himself.

As he hovered above me again he spoke up, " I know this is going pretty fast but you're sure about this?"

I nodded my head, "I'm sure."

"Okay but if you ever want me to stop you just say so."

I nodded my head again.

"And um by the way, I haven't done this in a VERY long time so I'm sorry if I don't last long..."

I chuckled at how cute and awkward he was and I leaned up to kiss him again, "it's okay."

I relaxed back against the pillows and he got into position, lining up his member to my core. I felt him rub his tip against my fold and I let out a moan. I could hear Bill's breath quicken as he looked my in the eye before slowly pushing in. It stung at first but Bill kissed me as he continued.

Moments from my assault flashed through my mind and Bill seemed to notice as he caressed my cheek again, "you okay?" He stopped.

Looking into his eyes I nodded.

"It's okay, you're with me" he whispered.

I kissed him again after he said this as that's exactly what I needed to hear. I felt safe with Bill and I wanted this moment to be with him.

"You can keep going" I smiled up at him.

He began pushing into me and quickly the feeling of pain turned to pleasure. I let out a moan against Bills mouth as he groaned. He kissed my neck and I heard a moan come out his mouth.

"You can go faster!" I said to him as we looked at eachother again.

He didn't hesitate as he began to quicken his pace and I let out another moan.

"God you're so tight" he moaned back against my ear.

We went back to kissing as he began thrusting into me even harder. I let out an even louder moan as I could feel my stomach begin to tighten as I was closer to my climax. Bill's thrusts became sloppier as we both moaned and I felt his member twitch inside of me.

"I'm close" he groaned before giving me another kiss.

"Me too" I breathed out.

Suddenly I felt a wave of pleasure overcome me and I let out a moan as I reached my orgasm. Bill looked at me as he let out a loud moan while he too orgasmed. We stayed in that position for a moment as we both came down from our highs. Once he was finished Bill gave me another kiss and we both giggled.

"That was-" I begin before he interrupted.

"- fucking amazing?"

I nodded my head, "exactly."

We both chuckled as Bill pulled out and laid down beside me.

"I love you."