19. Nathan

I glanced over to my twelve year old who is busy stuffing Ice cream I have just bought her minutes ago. I was waiting for her out burst, I was patiently waiting for her to ask questions but they weren't coming at all. I was feeling nervous, not knowing what to do, can you imagine being caught by your twelve year old kissing a person you have been claiming that he was a friend.

I was really freaking out!

Madison is a person who wants to know, she is not a person to keep quiet about things like this. She asked the question at the hospital but I didn't answer, Nolan just walked towards her lifting her up as he started telling her about her brother's health and by the time Nolan had finished , Madi was no longer asking the question why I was kissing him. I shouldn't have done that but Nolan's mouth tastes so wonderful and it's addicting, I could love to taste it any chance I get and look at the man, he is a definition of sexiness.

I parked the car outside the house and Madi was out of the car as soon as I parked it. She was mad at me, I know it. When they caught me kissing Sebastian Madi asked me question per question but now she is not asking anything. I have to talk to her. I walked towards the house too Earth running towards me with worry in her eyes " Nate! how is Mason" she asked worriedly.

" He will be fine, Nolan will be bringing him back home in the evening. Can you please make dinner for four I think he will stay" I said. she nodded with relief on her face. I rushed towards Madison's room to talk to her guilty is killing me. " Hey Madi" I say when I entered her room finding her in her closet looking for something.

"Daddy I know why you're here, it's ok if you like uncle Nolan" she says with a smile " I am not mad at you or him daddy but what I don't understand is that is it like uncle Sebastian, you're just friends who kiss. I don't get it really and it upsets me that your not settling at least with one. But what can I say I am still a child I don't understand adults" she rumbled on, even though she says that she is not mad I know she is.

" Nolan is not like Sebastian princess" I decided to tell her the truth. I want her to know that I am not just kissing Nolan but we are much more. She looked at me frowning " Nolan is my boyfriend and I am sorry you found out about us like this but I  wanted to see where it was going before I introduce him to you guys" I say sitting on her bed. She followed my example as she sat on her bed near me.

" Daddy I understand, I see the way you look at him when you think we are not watching" Madi Said putting her hand in mine " we have never seen you date anyone daddy and we will never stand in your way. We want to see you happy, all these years you have devoted yourself to taking care of us and now I think it's time to start living a little daddy. If you're happy with uncle Nolan it's ok I understand and certainly Mason will understand too. We love uncle Nolan too and since the day he came in our lives our family seems complete, I feel like he was the missing piece" she says dreamily.

"Thank you for understanding princess" I say hugging her tightly.

" Hope he treats you good daddy!  you deserve the best" Madi whispered to me " your the best daddy in this whole world" she says smiling at me.

"And you and your brother and the best kids in this world" I reply to her tickling her softly.

" Now get out of my room daddy I have to do girl's staff" she says with authority in her voice and I wondered what she wanted to do. " Go get some rest daddy please You look like shit, I wonder what will uncle Nolan say if he sees you now" my eyes where wide in shock, did she say shit. On my god dad is going to get it from me. How can he say things like this. I entered my bedroom with a smile on my lips, I can't believe my daughter understands me.

I love her so much

I took a quick shower as I put on some sweatpants climbing to my bed to get some sleep. I called Nolan to tell me what was going on and he said everything is fine. I relaxed smiling to myself, I don't know what I should have done if he wasn't here.

I woke up hearing deep voice whispering things to me in my ear. I turned to my back as a smile appeared on my face seeing Nolan's face. " Hey baby" he said pecking my lips. I yawned stretching looking at him.

" Your back" I whispered, he nodded sitting down on my bed " how is Mason is he in pain" I asked sitting up worriedly.

"He is ok, don't worry sweetie, they are currently waiting for you downstairs, dinner is served"  he smiled at me.

" Oh shit I slept for three hours" I gasped saying.

" Yes baby and I think you needed it, come let's go eat dinner before the twins come here to get us" I nodded following him outside wanting to see my baby boy.

" Mason dear how are you feeling" I asked when I reached downstairs.

"I am ok daddy don't worry" he replies with a smile on his face. His cast still on and I still feel guilty when I see it.

"He has to go back for medical check up in three days time" Nolan says pulling out a chair for me to sit. What the hell, he knows that Mason still doesn't know about us. I sat down looking at him confused,it's not that I don't like affection but Mason doesn't know about us. He sits next to me with a smile on his face " dig in guys" Nolan gestured us as he dished food on mason's plate and he started feeding him.

What a sight,!

He was so caring " daddy I hear that you and uncle Nolan are dating" I choked on my drink hearing what Mason had just said. I glared at Madi who shrugged her shoulders.

" He is my twin daddy he had to know" Madison says, I look at Nolan to say something but the bastard acted not bothered at all.

" It's ok daddy I like uncle Nolan to be with you" Mason said opening up his mouth so that Nolan can put food in his mouth " but if he hurts you, I will kill him" Mason said looking directly at Nolan with a serious gaze. " My daddy is so precious to me and we want what's best for him. We have seen how happy he looks when talking about you, so please don't hurt him" Mason was now looking at Nolan with pleading eyes.

" I promise guys to never hurt your daddy, I love him and he is so precious to me too" Nolan said with smile " I love all of you guys" Nolan added and I can see how he was trying to hide his emotions. This was making him emotional I can see it, he was happy that he was accepted by the twins, by his children. Dinner went smoothly Nolan helped Mason to shower and put him to bed as I helped Madison. I walked towards my bedroom after I was done looking myself in the mirror and I can see the glow in my eyes.

Indeed I am in love.

The door opened as Nolan came in looking sexy as ever. He walked towards me with a smile on his lips giving me a back hug. " I am happy that the twins accepted me" he placed a kiss on my neck slowly and I couldn't help but lean against him.

"I'm happy too, I thought it would be difficult to accept you but I was wrong" I replied softly.

" I really need a shower, I feel sticky" Nolan said. I nodded as he walked towards the bathroom. I handed him some clothes and I entered my bed waiting for him to come back. I started to feel nervous, I think today must be the day,I want him. I ran towards my drawer putting some lip gross on my lips and  and combed my hair back, I want to look sexy for him, I ran back to my bed sitting when I heard the shower go off. In a few minutes he got out as he threw his dirty clothes in a laundry basket.

He looked so yummy and flashly showered.

Nolan walked towards the bed throwing the covers away as he sat down " um Nolan" I called out nervously. He looked at me giving me all his attention " I think I am ready" I say shyly, what's wrong with me.

" Nate I - we don't need to, I know you're not ready" Nolan says looking at me " I can wait Nate"

" Nolan I want you, i am ready " I say sitting on his lap " I want you to make love to me tonight" I say looking straight in his eyes " I can't wait any longer, just fuck me, i want you so bad" Nolan flipped me now I am on my back him on top of me. Looking at me as if searching for something.

" Are you sure Nate coz I want you more than anything baby but i want you to be sure about this" he said caressing my cheek.

" I want you Nolan, I am so sure when it comes to you, I have waited for so long" he nodded placing a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

" I want you too"