36. Nathan

" Daddy rise and shine" I heard the twins say while jumping on my bed. I opened my eyes slowly looking at them.

" Why are waking me up at this time" I ask my voice gruff with sleep. I patted Nolan's side and again he is not here, why does he have to be an early bird.

"Daddy look at the clock" I glanced at my night side clock as I gasped it was one in the evening, why the hell did I sleep in like this and Nolan didn't even wake me up. " Exactly and if we didn't wake you up you should have been still sleeping" Madi said.

" Where is Nolan" I asked sitting up in bed stretching.

" He had gone out, he said he will be back in ten minutes or so" I nodded " he said to not wake you up be we were bored daddy" I nodded again.

" Hand me my phone Mason" I told Mason who was busy playing with his phone. He handed it to as I unlocked it wanting to call Nolan. Yesterday was the best day of my life, I can't believe Nolan asked me to marry him and accepted our baby. I touched my stomach a smile creeping on my lips remembering what happened last night.

*Flash back*

" Marry me" I froze in place hearing him say those magical words which I didn't expect him to say. It came like a surprise to me as I looked at him with confused eyes. He repeated the question with a big sincere smile on his lips

" I want to spend the rest of my life with You baby by my side, I am sure of it so , why wait, I don't have a ring right now but I will get you one in due time, please marry me Nate. I know this is the shittest way of asking you but I-if not now when" he said as a smile creeped on my lips

" Really" I asked feeling dizzy in my legs when he nodded eagerly with a beautiful smile on his lips. I can't say no when this is the one thing I have always wanted in my life. " Yes yes I will marry you" I squeaked happily  hugging him tightly not believing that the man I love had asked me marry him. This was a dream come true.

After that we talked some more and decided to tell the kids the good news today. We came back home at wee hours, and we couldn't keep our hands from eachother as Nolan made love to me again in the bathroom until I passed out in his arms.

It was a magical day.

* End of flash back*

" Daddy your eyes are sparkling" Madi asked still jumping on my bed, I can't believe I had forgotten about them being here in my room, I had this stupid smile in my face and my jaw will hurt if I don't stop smiling.

" I am happy baby" I replied.

" Madison Taylor Wright no jumping on the bed" that was the voice I had missed. I smiled putting my phone away looking at him, my heart racing at a higher speed when he winked at me making my face to heat up more

" Sorry uncle Nolan" Madi seat on the bed quickly. Nolan was holding a tray full of food as he walked towards the bed putting it on my lap

" It's ok bubble" Nolan ruffled her hair backwards. They all snickered when my stomach growled loudly, I think I was that hungry " eat up baby before it gets cold" Nolan leaned in pecking my cheek which made my smile to widen at the small gesture.

" Daddy, uncle Nolan we want to talk to you both about something" Mason who was quite said giving us there full attention.

" Go ahead, we are listening" Nolan seat down on the edge of the bed giving them his full attention.

" We don't want to call uncle Nolan uncle" Madi said " he is our father we need to address him as one" Madi added making Nolan to gasp out loudly, he thought this would take time and it's totally a surprise to him. I smiled at him squeezing his thigh softly.