26. Nathan

I don't know why I am throwing up like this but it can't be what I'm thinking, I have been taking the pills like the doctor prescribed so it can't be right. Although I am scared, if it's what I think it is, I am done Nolan made it clear that he doesn't want more kids, now here am I throwing up like there is no tomorrow and this is not  the right moment to have other kids, I am not ready and definitely Nolan is not ready.

I really don't know what to do but I have to be sure. I will go to the hospital after the hearing tomorrow so that I can be sure but please God, it can't be please I don't want to lose Nolan now when I have just got him. I sighed deeply putting my hands on the sink breathing in and breathing out. 'please God help me' I Said to myself. I brushed my teeth and after I got out strutting to my office where I have left the father and son, I hope they aren't killed themselves. I knew they weren't in good terms with eachother bity I needed to find out the truth, I wanted to make sure if Nolan's father isn't involved in all this. Now I know, he was telling the truth, I have looked in to him and all his business are decent. He doesn't involve in illegal stuff.

I stopped in my trucks when I heard them arguing.  " I love Nate and I am staying here in New York with my family" that was Nolan's voice  " I have seen the bad side of you father maybe it's time to see mine" Nolan's voice was deep and void of emotions that warmed my heart hearing him say those words but won't he run away if......stop Nate you don't know anything for sure.

I didn't want to eavesdrop so decided to make myself known " sorry about that lets continue" I smiled my heart beating fast at what Nolan had said. If his father wasn't here I would have kissed him right this minute. " Mr Thompson I believe you, I will do everything to not involve You in this scandal or your company" I say softly. Today I had decided to work at home and since tomorrow is the hearing I need to be fresh. Tomorrow I have to put so many people behind bars.

" Thank you Mr Wright, I think your parents are so proud of you" he Said looking at Nolan " I wish I had a son like you but mine is useless piece of shit" he said all of this not breaking eyes contact with Nolan, I was pissed by this, how dare he say that to Nolan. The man I love, Nolan was about to say something when the kids entered.

" Daddy" they both called jumping at me hugging me tightly

" Hey guys how was school" I say softly kissing there cheeks lovingly. Madi ran to Nolan jumping at his lap instantly and her glasses were about to fall off when Nolan caught them

" Hello bubble be careful" Nolan chuckled placing Madison's glasses back on "how was school let me hope you behaved" Nolan asked tickling the little girl.

" Yes and I got  an A+ in my math assignment" she Said with proud in her voice

" Oh that's my girl, what about you champ" Mason looked down tears rolling on down his face.

" He got a B+" Madi replied

" I thought I did everything correctly, I'm good at math" Mason whined hiding in the crook of my neck,he can act young when he wants too.

" That isn't bad Mason" I say trying to cheer him up

"If I continue doing failing I might not get in to the team,I have to pass" he sobbed harder.

" Oh my champ don't worry next time you will do better ok" Nolan stood up coming towards us as he hugged him to sooth him.

" That's what I told him uncle Nolan" Madi said with sadness in her voice.

" Where is your grandpa" he was the one who had to bring them back.

" He left saying that he had a meeting with someone" Madison replied, I was confused which meeting. I shrugged off I will ask him later.