25. Nolan

He is throwing up again. I think something is wrong with him and he knows it but he isn't telling me. I am so worried about him and when I tell him to go to the hospital he just says that it's nothing or ' I am ok' but I think this is too much. After we had dinner yesterday, he ran up to our room and throw up everything he had eaten and now here we go again this morning, he is throwing up. I am worried about him, he looks pale.

He flashed the toilet as he stood up handing him his tooth brush. He caught it thanking me and started brushing, I was looking at him intently waiting for him to admit that something was wrong but he just looked at me in the mirror not saying anything. I was about to say something when he spit out saying " I am fine" he smiled going back to brush his teeth. Of course I wasn't contented about this so I pushed harder.

" Nate, please let's go to the hospital, you look pale" I voiced out putting my hands over his waist lovingly. I feel his heart beating so fast.

" I am ok Nolan, it's just stress from work, you know how hard and difficult it is" he drawled leaning against me " um can you get me some water" he asked. I moved away from him steading him as I moved out our room going downstairs. I was still worried about him, he might be really sick but he is dismissing all this. But if it continues, I will force him to go see the doctor. 

I know that this case is big and I know he can handle it, every one knew he was brave. He had every thing figured out, now what was wrong with him. I walked back to our room finding him on the bed talking to someone " ok Dakota I will be waiting for you" he kept quiet listening "please don't disappoint me little girl or else I will hunt you down" he says smiling. I handed him a glass of water. He smiled at me as he continued humming on the phone taking a sip " I did what you asked me too, now it's you turn little girl" he Said grimly " ok tomorrow at 11 sharp I need you at the court house" he added smiling" my driver will pick you up and Dakota, your so brave, I'm so proud of you" with that he hung up as he gulped down the whole glass. He looked at his wrist watch nervously as be looked up at me.

I was worried about him, he looked really bad.

" Nolan I am so sorry for what you're about to see but I had my reasons" I looked at him confused not knowing what he was talking about. I looked at him confused Nate looked down at his fingers fumbling with them " I know..." He was cut off by a knock on our door. I walked towards the door seeing Earth.

" There is someone who wants to talk to Nate" I smiled at her telling her that I will tell him. I closed the door " someone is looking for you downstairs" I tell Nate who nodded nervously. He put on his jacket walking up to me cupping my face.

" Come with me, but please don't get angry at me" I nodded slowly as we walked out of the room. I was confused, why was Nate scared and why was he apologising to me. That question didn't linger longer in my thoughts. I got my answer when I saw the person standing in our living room. His face was expressionless as usual his jaw was clutching hard as we started at eachother both of us with anger in our baby blue eyes.

My face harden glancing at Nate gritting my teeth in anger " What are you doing here" I spat out anger surfacing my body. I looked at Nate with hurt in my face, why would he bring my dad here. In all people I didn't want to see this man, now he was going to meddle in my life like he owns it.

" Nolan come down ok" Nate said calmly " there is a reason why he is here" I nodded glaring at me dad who looked confused too, I think he didn't expect me to be here " welcome Mr Thompson" Nate shook hands with my dad " where is Speedo" Nate asked

" In the car, you will get him from there" my dad replied " if I may ask why is my son doing here Mr Wright" my dad asked in a hard deep voice.

" I am his lawyer sir" Nathan replied causally " let's get down to business, follow me" Nathan walked towards his study and I followed them too wanting to hear what they were going to talk about. I was glad Nathan didn't kick me out. Nathan sat in his chair, me and my dad sat in front of him. He pulled out some files as he started going through them. " Like I said Mr Thompson" Nate Started looking at my father " your company is so much involved, please tell me that you didn't make a deal with them. It says here that the last shipment was made by your company" Nate handed dad some red file, dad went through it with a hard face.

" These bastard's" my father cursed and I was confused. I pulled the file out of my father's hand as I went through it seeing that my father's company had been transferring drugs and guns " Dean Laurent came to my office and offered me a lot of money so that my company can transport drugs and guns. I said no instantly. I don't deal in that but a few days he called me telling me that he will put my son in prison if I don't do what they say"

" That's why they framed Nolan for abusing that girl so that they can get you to accept" Nate Said and my father nodded " and what did you do about it" Nate asked looking at my father intently.

" I told my lawyers of course that's why I wanted to get Nolan a girlfriend right away so that we can say that he was with his girlfriend" I gasped, at that. What the hell, dad knew.

"Getting him a girlfriend Mr Thompson, how is that in Nolan's favour" Nate asked confused as me. How can that help me from going to prison.

" Mr Campbell has his ways" my dad replied in a hard voice gazing at Nate not sparing me a single glance.

" Why didn't you go to the police" Nate asked sighing.

" Because Dean Laurent is not a simple man, he has power and since senator Jennings is involved we didn't stand a chance" my dad replied " that brings me to this, why did you declare war with those men, they will kill you and if you have a family, they will kill them too" my dad said looking at Nate who shrugged.

" Yeah I knew that" Nate replied causally, I was freaking out, he has to think about the twins " that's why each and one of them are in custody right now. Expect for senator Jennings of course who bailed himself out but others due to there crimes no judge will defy the evidence I provided" Nate was confident about this

" You know they can send there people and kill you" dad said again, I have never seen my dad this concerned.

" I know, leave the safety of my family in my hands Mr Thompson th-" Nate shrugged looking down at some paper cutting himself off" um will you excuse me I will be back" Nate ran out of the office and I knew he was going to puke. My eyes followed his retreating figure as I wondered what exactly is wrong with him.

" You're fuckin him right" my dad got me out of my thoughts asking.

" What?" It came out as a question.

" The things he is involved in are not easy but I think if he is getting involved that means you're dicking him" his voice was amused like he was proud of me

" Why aren't you shouting at me" I asked couse I know my father, finding out that you're gay isn't something he would be joking about right now.

" Why should I, he is helping me out, he is the only one who got balls to do what he is doing. Do you think I should have traveled all the way from German to New York if I didn't think that he will get me out of this mess" my replied snorting " oh please Nolan, this is the first thing you have done which I am so proud of. When he called me I thought he was going to tell me to turn myself in but the way he spoke to me like he wants to help me was beyond me" my dad completed,of course this is in his favour what's else.  He is using Nathan for his own interests. This man is the worst for fucks sake.

" I can't believe you dad" I spat at him anger in my voice.

" Believe it or not that's business so keep giving it to him until this is all over" the nerve of this guy. " I want you back to German so that you can resume with your life and marry Bella Campbell" he added

"This will be over why would I have to marry her then" I asked

" Because of business my boy, I have taught you better Nolan" he spat out at me.

"I am not going anywhere dad and I'm not marrying her" I stood up glaring at him " do you know why"

" Of course I know why" he rolled his eyes " your going to say because I love him, oh please Nolan spare me the bullshit" he said mockingly. " You have to marry Bella like it or not, you will" his voice was deep and final.

" I love Nate and I am not willing to leave him dad, I am staying in New York forever with my family and try standing in my way" I smiled at him sweetly "I have seen the bad side of you father maybe it's time for you to see mine"