27. Nolan

" Oh oh God Nolan yes there hit it hard" Nate moaned on top of me as I gave it to him hard like he wants it. I pulled out of him as he whined looking at me  with teary eyes

" Turn around" I husked turning him around roughly, now his hands are on the table his ass in the air, his sweet hole twitching and I couldn't stop to admire god's work, he was so beautiful and sexy in that my dick jumped up. He was breathing so hard as he tilted his head looking at me impatiently" you're so beautiful, I can't get enough fuck" I moaned positioning myself to his sexy sweet ass thrusting in to him so deep he shouted out in pleasure. I palmed his mouth not to shout, we were still in his office and the kids might hear us.

" Daddy" bingo, I halted in my thrusts hearing Madi Call. Thank God I closed the door, they would have caught us. Madi was busy trying to open but it wasn't burging " daddy are you ok, why are you shouting" Nathan's eyes were locked on the door his mouth wide open letting out shaky breaths. Desire still in his eyes.

" I am fine baby" Nate breathed out clearing his throat trying to get to normal, I was trying to pull out but Nate tightened around me making to groan inwardly. " Nolan fuck me" my eyes widened, what hell, the kids are outside the door and he wants us to continue.

" What, I think we should go Nate, it's not a great idea" I say pulling on his nipples hard. ,My stomach pressed at his sweaty back. My dick twitching in his sweet hole and the way he was tightening me, I almost came.

"Our kids being outside that door makes it exciting Nolan, don't tell me your not excited" he looked back at me smirking evily, I love this evil side of him, it's a turn on.

" I love your evil side baby" I placed a kiss on his collar bone as I nipped on it hard making him hiss out in pleasure. He put his hand around my neck tilting his neck to give me more access. I continued to thrust in to him hard while sucking on his soft spot whilst pulling on his hard nipples. He whimpered pushing his ass against my dick hard  as he hold on to the table hard.

" Nolan" he called out huskily as he parted his legs wide " fuck Nolan" he ached his back sexily morning in a hushed voices. He was whimpering bitting his lips hard.

" Uncle Nolan are you in there" Madi asked concern in her voice. But I was too far gone in pleasure then to reply to her. Somehow our child being outside that door was making me excited and only the thought of being caught by our twelve year old was exciting as fuck. Nathan's body tensed up and I knew he was ready to spill.

" Let go baby" I whispered encouragingly hitting his spot hard. I put my finger on his mouth so that he can bite in it. I know Nate is a screamer our kids will hear him. He bit on it hard making me groan out in pleasure my body shaking, my thrusts became more sloppy. I passed my hand to Nate's leaking tip as I passed my thumb around making him to cry out in ecstasy spurting out his warm seed in my hand and table. I also came undone spilling inside of him with a heavy deep groan. Nate's legs were shaking as I caught him before he could fall.

I turned him around so that he can face me pressing my lips to his sweet warm ones. He kissed me back putting his hands around my neck, the kiss was pleasurable and it said how much love we feel against each other " I love you baby" I say pecking his swollen lips.

" I love you too" he replied smiling at me " that was fantastic" he laughed out

" Yeah" I agreed with him as I looked at him in the eyes. The love I feel for this man was beyond my thinking sometimes it pains and what he did today made me love him more and more. He is my life and my everything.

" What" he asked

" You're so beautiful Nate-" I was cut off by the kids again.

" Daddy, uncle Nolan are you in there, Madison is crying saying that you're not opening up" this time it was my champ Mason.