33. Nolan

Something is totally wrong, he had been acting weird since yesterday. 'Did I do something wrong' I have been searching for what i did but I came out with nothing. The court went well, Nate was fine, he was smiling but when he came back last night he was acting weird.  I thought we would celebrate because we won the case but he just laughed awkwardly saying that he was tired.

He didn't even let me touch him. I'm starting to freak out!

Of course I have been asking him what was wrong the whole day but the only answer I get are ' I'm fine' ' don't worry' nothing more. Right now he was looking himself in the mirror and he looks tired like he didn't sleep at all last night. I tried talking to him but he just locked himself in his office saying that he was busy but the looks of it he looks like he had been crying.

His eyes are red. What was the matter with him.

" Nate I invited Jessica" I say bitting my lips nervously, he just nodded not looking at me at all. He closed his eyes as if trying to control himself over something.  He touched his stomach slowly carassing it. I was watching him intently trying to figure out what was wrong with him.

We were heading to the bar his friend promised to buy us drinks, Nate would be with his friends that's why I invited Jessica and most of all she wanted to meet him so badly, I never thought the person we used to bully back in highschool is our idol now.

Even Toby talks about Nate like a king, when I asked him about his brother Ronnie, Toby said that Nate helped Ronnie although he didn't tell what happened but he was so grateful even though the bastard was too proud to apologize.

Nate sat on the bed slowly pulling on his shoes and I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled him up giving him a tight hug rubbing on his back " whatever is disturbing you baby please tell me" I pleaded saying. He sighed deeply hugging me back tightly putting his nose in my neck.

" It's nothing, I'm just tired that's all" he replied placing a kiss on my neck softly.

" We don't have to go if you're tired. We can stay here and go to bed" I suggested pulling him out of the hug gazing in his brown eyes.

" The guys are waiting for us, I will be fine, it's good that I will be getting a full month of vacation. I have time to rest" he smiled at me sweetly. I nodded not trusting him, he looks tired and pale but he wasn't ready to tell so I  won't pry. I nodded helping him with his shoes tying them for him. I finished standing up as I kissed him deeply.

" You know you can tell me anything right" I asked as he nodded slowly " I will always be here for you and the kids. This time I am not going anywhere baby" he nodded smiling " let's go, we don't want to be late" I pulled on his hand, he was hesitant at first as he looked in to space as if battling with himself over something. I pulled on his head getting his attention smiling at me as we moved out. The kids went to their grandparents house to spend the night there

My mother would be happy to see them, they are adorable and i know she will fall in love with them like I did. I know father hadn't told her probably still doing the DNA which I think it's not necessary cos they look like me ok not much but they do. They have my eyes, nose, hair and many features.

I parked outside the club " wait" I told Nate as I moved out running to his side opening the door for him. He smiled kissing me intensely moaning into my mouth. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. I put my hands around his waist kissing him back intensely too. " What was that about" I asked breathless.

" Do I have to have a reason to kiss my boyfriend" he smirked saying.

" Your right but You made me hard" i pulled his hand putting it on my painfully hard dick  " you mouth is so sweet I don't have control over my body whenever our mouths connect" I say pulling him to another kiss. I licked my lips  when we pulled apart to catch our breaths. " Let's go in before I change my mind and fuck you inside the back seat of the car" Nate laughed out putting his head on my shoulder. His smile is so beautiful and contagious I can't get enough of him.

We walked in hand in hand Nate leading the way, it seems like he knows the place " hey guys" he said when we reached a certain booth.

" That's our bad ass lawyer Nathaniel Wright" Mateo cheered putting up his glass cheering with Theo who agreed with him. I was disappointed to see Sebastian here, the man hates me and today I won't be takingly any of his bullshit, I will punch him in the face if he tries to talk bullshit. Nate never loved him he has to get over it.

"Oh God Mateo" Nate chuckled sitting down , he extended creating a space for me  sitting near him. Sebastian was looking down all his eyes on his glass he was holding and he seemed to be in thoughts.

" Hey Sebastian" Nate said with a smile, does Nate ever get angry. Theo called a waiter before Sebastian could reply. I ordered some vodka and to my surprise Nate ordered water.

" Why would you order water" Mateo asked confused. "We are celebrating your win, you have to get wasted" he added " bring him tequila" he told the waiter but Nate stopped him before he could leave.

"I know you're doing this because of me but I am not in the mood to drink, water would  be just fine" he smiled at the waiter who nodded moving away.

" This is not like you Nate, are you ok did something happen. Are they threatening you" Theo asked worried.

" I am fine guys relax ok" he smiled at them but totally something was wrong. My phone dinged in my pants as I pulled it out checking who it was.

" Excuse me, Jessica is here" I told them all my eyes on Nate who nodded smiling at me. I sighed moving out to go fetch Jessica. She was still standing outside the club. This is stressing me out" Hey beautiful" I say kissing her on the cheek, she smiled walking towards me with a beaming smile.

" Hey handsome, where is my favourite lawyer" she asked I just pulled on her hand taking her inside. Happy that she was here.

" Guys this is Jessica one of my best friends, Jessica meet, Mateo, Theo, Sebastian and Nate my boyfriend" I introduced when we reached at the booth. They all smiled at her greeting her with smiles expect Sebastian's face remaining solid.  Jessica smiled at them but all her eyes were on Nate admiring him, this girl.

" Hi Nate, I hear so much about you" she Saud sitting next to him and the only place remaining was near Sebastian. " I so admire you so much" I heard Jess say

" Thank you" Nate smiled sipping on his water hiding his blush face. Jess was making him uncomfortable. We started having a conversation and Nate's friends are not that bad, they are friendly expect of course Sebastian he was quite and if his friends ask him something he just hums. I made sure to not drink too much, I have to drive us back home. Nate and Jessica got a long perfectly.

" Nolan babe let's go dance" Jessica asked.

"No I want to dance with Nate" I say gulping on my vodka. My head had started spinning, I don't like the way Nathan was behaving, he was oddly quite and he looks at me now and than shaking his head as if he wants to tell me something and it doesn't get out. I fuckin hate it.

" It's ok, go dance with her, I don't even know how to dance" Nate chuckled

"I can teach you" I offer

" No it's ok Nolan go" I nodded standing up pulling Jessica to the dance floor.

" Something is wrong with him Jess,it's freaking me out" I whisper to Jess while holding her waist swinging to the beat.

" He seems fine to me" Jessica replied whispering in my ear

" No he is acting weird, I think he is angry about something" I say looking back at Nate who was watching us intently, bitting his lips hard. Mateo and Theo weren't there, therefore he was left with Sebastian sitting quietly.  When our eyes met he gave me a sweet smile averting his eyes away from us.

" You're thinking too much of it Nolan, stop worrying" Jess said and I let myself go. I think I am just being dramatic, he is just tried by tomorrow he would be ok.

My Nate will be back to me in no time. With that we started dancing terribly both if us laughing at our moves. We really sucked at this but who cares.