Chapter -1

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed

A girl was sleeping peacefully on her bed . The sun rays falling on her beautiful innocent face made her face glow.Her one hand was on her forehead and other on her stomach .But her beauty sleep soon got disturbed when threw cold water at her .

Y/n- "YAH OPPA! Why would you do that?"

A laughing sound echoed in the room as Y/n cutely pouted making the man softly sigh at her overloaded cuteness.

Eunwoo- " Hey Pabo you were not waking up. Its time for your college and you don't want to reach late there, Now do you?" He said while raising an eyebrow at her as her
doe eyes widened .

She watched at her side to see the alarm clock was not in its place but on the floor in a *can't be used again ever *situation.

" OH MY GOD OPPA! Why didn't you wake me up before? Now I will be late for my college and I won't be able to see my prince charming" She said While quickly getting up from bed and running towards her bathroom .She got into the bathroom dn slammed the door.

"Aish! This stupid little girl and her so called prince charming Kim Taehyung.*sighs* I hope she doesn't fall too much for him because if he will reject her,  she will be heartbroken and I won't be able to see even a drop of tear in my princess's eyes. It has already been one year of her liking him. He better not break her precious heart." Eunwoo thought while shaking his head.He is very caring towards her and he would never be able to see his sister crying .

Eunwoo will burn the whole world just to see a smile on his little sister's face .He loves and spoils her to no end but spoiling doesn't mean that she is am arrogant brat .

It was true that Y/N was in love with her college's heartthrob Kim Taehyung but he is always cold and rude towards others except for his friends .She had seen him who harshly he rejected the girls who confessed their love for him.