CHAPTER- 12

❤︎3 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:❤︎

❤︎3 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫:❤︎

After that day, Taehyung always called Y/N by her nickname angel. Their bond grew extremely strong. Where Y/N was falling more deeply for
Taehyung's and goofy behaviour only for her, Taehyung on the contrast also lost his heart to Y/N.

In no less than one week, he already started loving her and become extremely possessive for her. Y/N without knowing was creating a monster in Taehyung who could go to any limit to keep Y/N all to herself.

Well Jungkook, he is day by day getting jealous of Taehyung's and Y/N's bond. Even the college now accepts that they both look good together adding more fuel to Jungkook's pain and misery.

Eunwoo and Seojun started seeing Y/N being more happy all of a sudden but they didn't knew the reason of it but they decided to ask her later.

Jimin....He started forgetting about the bet. Y/N even had Jimin wrapped around her pinky finger.Jimin at first used to ignore Y/N whenever she would hangout with them but, later they started having small cute fights just like big brother and small sister.

But 1 week back, a girl bullied Y/N for having Taehyung by her side and Jimin saw Y/N shedding her beautiful precious pearls. A wave of anger rushed through his veins and after that....

He dragged the girl by her hair but....her hair or wig came out. Jimin looked at that face...Tons of makeup, black eyeshadow scattered everywhere, plastic nose and lips and no hair.... Kinda reminded him of a boy 2 years ago who was obsessed with Jimin...

Jimin tried to remember that name and it clicked him...She looks like that OLI LONDON!
And not even a second later, a disgusted horrified Jimin yelled," OMO! WHAT KIND OF GHOST ARE YOU? SHOO SHOO! GO AWAY AND DON'T YOU DARE BULLY Y/N EVER AGAIN!"

That girl ran away crying badly and then there was Y/N who was laughing slightly looking at Jimin. Jimin went towards her slowly and passed a worried glance to her.

" Ah Y/N! Are you okay? She didn't hurt you right?If she has then ..then I will tell Taehyung to manage her because she remind me of someone and I don't wanna face her.*Disgusted look* Otherwise I am very strong. I can even kill her with my charming looks you know*proud af expression*"

Y/N laughed loudly but her eye were still puffy. Jimin seeing her also broke out in his famous smile.

 Jimin seeing her also broke out in his famous smile