CHAPTER-13

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒...

"𝐂𝐡𝐢-𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐲?"

Y/N gasped seeing Jimin looking so pale and weak. His face has totally lost its colour and he was laying on the bed. Looking so lifeless as ever. His eyes opened a bit only to see a tensed Y/N gazing at him with a soft expression.

"He-Hey potato! Yo--u here? What happened?" Jimin whispered softly with a groan but enough loud for Y/N to hear. She wanted to cry looking at his condition but she held herself back.

She ran towards him and checked his forehead only to gasp loudly and eyes widening.

"Chim--YOU ARE BURNING!" She yelled after checking his forehead which was extremely hot.

She ran out of the door making Jimin confuse but he didn't dare to move. He didn't have the energy. And slowly slowly, waiting for Y/N, he slept.

Time skip to 5 hours later!

Throughout these hours, Y/N kept taking care of Jimin. Wiping his forehead with a wet cloth, making soup for him and feeding him while he is sleeping, massaging his feet and hands. Her eyes were droopy but she didn't care. Not even when her phone was continuously ringing knowing that her family is worried about her.

Now Jimin's fever was almost gone. And Y/N cutely slept beside him on a chair in a very uncomfortable position. Her head was on Jimin's hand and her hands on his waist hugging him tightly.

Jimin woke up only to find a eye- softening sight. Y/N sleeping beside him on a chair with a adorable pout settled on her lips. Her hairs were falling on her forehead making it look 100 times cuter.

He slowly removed her hands from his waist and felt that his body was not aching. He found medicine and a food bowl which was empty but its aroma still made it clear that Y/N must have fed him and took care of him while he was sleeping.

Tears started gathering at the corner of his eyes seeing someone so worried for him except for his brothers.(BTS)

He realised that what his hyungs saw in Y/N to treat her so delicately. She really is a flower.
A

diamond which is very rare to find.

𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿? 𝗛𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀? 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗲? 𝗛𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁.
N