CHAPTER- 22

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

1 week later....

The incidence took a toll both on Taehyung and Y/N. Both were suffering due to same cause but different reasons. Taehyung had not sleep peacefully even for a night after what he did with Y/N. His guilt was not letting him sleep peacefully.

The moment when Y/N stepped out of his room, minutes later barged was a furious Jimin followed by everyone else.

Jimin yelled at him as to why Y/N went home crying amd shaking without answering any one of them but Taehyung's crying and answer made them shook. Not only that day he thrashed Jungkook like a sadist but also assaulted Y/N?

Yoongi was regretting leaving them alone. He was too disappointed in his brother.

The first slap he recieved is from none other than Jisoo, followed by Rosé's slaps and curses. Jimin had enough and started to punch him but Taehyung just kept on sobbing and crying taking everything being given to him because he knows he deserves it to hurt his baby.

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

Here days were passing and so was Y/N's cheerfulness. Her bubbly nature and angelic smile which is adored by many just like that disappeared. The trauma is not letting her forget.

People may think that it was just a forced kiss but it is not. Things were getting dull by each day. People around her were not also happy. They were charming to make her start a day with a smile. Her Eomma and Appa were worried about thier sunshine.

Eunwoo was not understanding anything. He knows when his Y/N's smile is real or fake.

 He knows when his Y/N's smile is real or fake