Chapter -2

"OUCH!" I closed my eyes due to sudden pain as I looked up too see Jungkook

"OUCH!" I closed my eyes due to sudden pain as I looked up too see Jungkook .

He offered me his hand which I gladly accepted .

"I am sorry!"I said bowing down to him 2 times.He nodded with a small smile on his face .

"You are Y/N right ?" He asked.
I just nodded unsure of what to answer.

"Hi! I am Jungkook. You must have heard my name right? We were in some of our classes together." He asked showing his bunny smile but then it turned into a smirk.He is cute.I never really looked at him this closely .Now I get to know why girls have been drooling over him . He has beautiful facial features. If I was not in love with someone else ,I might have turned red by now because I never talk to boys as I don't feel comfortable .

Besides I have my Taehyungie whom I love very much .

"Yes Jungkook-shi I know you ." I said with a small smile .He seemed to be shocked by my reply as he froze for a few seconds. I snapped my fingers in front of him to bring him out of his dreams.

"YAH stop dreaming! Let's go otherwise we will be late for the class ." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him with me to the class. He didn't complain as he followed me and soon we reached the class and we sat in out respective seats .

 He didn't complain as he followed me and soon we reached the class and we sat in out respective seats

" Yes Jungkook-shi I know you." She said with a small smile .I was shocked because usually if other girl was in her place , she would have fainted already but she did not even blushed as I expected her too.Interesting ,she hurtes my ego .

Then she suddenly grabbed my hand and said something but I was lost in her soft touch. Her hands are so soft and small as compared to mine and she is so beautiful.I have seen her in some of my classes but never paid attention but why did my heart had a warm feeling when she grabbed my hand .