Chapter 7

❤︎
❣︎
❤︎
❣︎

The recess was long over

The recess was long over .It is now the time of reaching back to homes.But Taehyung was not speaking to anybody.His hyungs tried to cheer him up a lot except for the eldest .

Seokjin was highly disappointed by Jimin and Taehyung .

He didn't know what has gotten into him that he is behaving like a brat but shocked him was taht Taehyung just for the sake of Jimin decided to do what is absolutely wrong .

They all knew that whatever Jimin wa saying ,Y/N had no fault in that rather it was Jimin's ego which fell down after being embarassed in front of her .

Jin knew that the elder Taehyung and Jimin will going to regret it.

❁𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹𖦹❁

*After 10 minutes *

All the students were now standing outside the college waiting and chatting to their friends or going to their houses.

BTS came outside and all the girls starting following thek around like a tail of a lizard .

Desperate girl#1 : 𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐴!

Despirate Girl#2 :𝑌𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑖 𝑜𝑝𝑝𝑎𝑎𝑎!𝑊𝑎𝑖𝑡 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 ....

Despirate Girl#3 :𝐻𝑜𝑏𝑖 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝐼 𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 !

Despirate Girl#4: 𝐽𝑖𝑚𝑖𝑛 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑒 !

Despirate Girl#5: 𝑂𝑃𝑃𝐴𝐴𝐴! 𝑂𝑃𝑃𝑃𝑃𝑃𝑃𝐴𝐴𝐴𝐴!

Yoongi - "𝐹*𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑢𝑝 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑏*𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 .𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑢𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑜𝑔 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑟𝑦 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠.𝐶𝑎𝑛*𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 .𝑁𝑂𝑊 𝐺𝑂 𝐹𝑅𝑂𝑀 𝐻𝐸𝑅𝐸 !"

Yoongi yelled at the girls who were following and chasing them because he was annoyed as hell .Jimin amd Jungkook snickered knowing that their hyung will burst and that's exactly what happened.