CHAPTER- 31

❤︎❤︎𝐘𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞! (•̀ᴗ•́)و𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮ಠ_ಠ☠︎︎

Sᴏ ᴘᴡᴇᴀssᴇᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴠɪᴇᴡssssss♡´・ᴗ・'♡

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

☯︎𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☯︎

Taehyung was taking long strides to leave the college as soon as possible suddenly but a hand gripped his neck tightly from the back and smashed his head into the locker and a scream left his mouth.

"You think you can get away after hurting and breaking my sister's heart you filthy b*stard!"

Seojun screamed at the top of his lungs. Taehyung groaned loudly as his head was hurting due to the force Seojun had his face pressed against the locker. 

Taehyung did nothing but welcoming all the pain open heartedly. He deserves so much more for breaking her heart.

"Look Seojun h-he ...I...W-We are sorry b-but don't do this...I-I beg you."
Jin came forward to speak while controlling his tears. Taehyung cried in shame because its the first time his hyung had to apologize for his mistakes, his sins.

"You are sorry *laughs loudly* CAN YOUR F*CKING SORRY MEND MY SISTER'S HEART? CAN YOU SORRY BRING HER BACK THE PRECIOUS TEARS SHE SHED? NO! F*cking no So let me make him taste the pain too." Seojun gritted darkly sending shivers down everyone's spine.

One student along with Blackpink ran to call the security. Jisoo's state was worst. Her vulnerable self couldn't help but mourn for her brother who was getting beaten brutally.

☯︎𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞☯︎

A flashback of my Y/N's crying and betrayed look on her face surged through my heart, rippling it with pain. The physical pain was lost somewhere afterwards, as the emotional pain and hatred, soaked me in its abyss. I welcomed the pain, wanting to feel her pain. Emotional pain is much more than physical pain.