Chapter-4

Jimin was thinking all this only with a small smirk on his face

Jimin was thinking all this only with a small smirk on his face .It was not like he enjoyed it or something but he just couldn't accept the fact that when every girl fall for his persona and charms ,Y/N didn't even glanced
at him .

He thought that his self respect has been wounded .He just ignored the fact that he is going to hurt Jisoo's best friend.

He just had to convince Taehyung somehow for this game .In their group ,it is common for them to break girl's heart as a bet and most popular among this game is Jungkook and Jimin.

On the other hand ,Taehyung did break many girl's hearts but his friends didn't have to convince him to break another heart because Taehyung himself don't like girls. He didn't even glance at them and if a girl is courageous enough to confess that she like him,then Taehyung would harshly reject them not caring about their feelings .

If Y/N wasn't Jisoo's bestfriend then Jimin didn't even have to convince him but since Taehyung loves hus sister more than himself ,he would not hurt anyone related to Jisoo and Y/N is Jisoo's bestfriend so it will be hard to convince him to break Y/N's heart.

Jimin was thinking all of this when another voice echoed in the hall .

"Y/N! LOOK LISA THERE SHE IS!"Jisoo screamed when hse spotted Y/N and all the 4 girls were coming towards Y/N while smiling but soon it get faded when they saw who is standing beside Y/N .

Jisoo looked like she was about to faint .Her eyes as wide as saucers as she couldn't believe that her almighty brother aka ultimate crush of her bestfriend is standing right beside Y/N .

Whereas Lisa was frozen at her place .Only one thought was roaming inside her mind ...

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒀/𝑵 𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒅 '𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒖𝒄𝒄𝒊 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅'𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒖𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 .

ఌ︎-ꨄ︎

Y/N was nervously smiling as Taehyung was blankly staring at Blackpink but Jimin being Jimin decided to break the silence .

"Hello beautiful ladies! I am Park Jimin. You must have hear-"Jimin was cut off by an cold yet sweet voice .

"No we didn't heard about you amd neither we are interested!"Rose siad annoyed by Jimin's constant flirting with literally every girl he sees .