CHAPTER- 32

"Who told her about the bet?" Asking coldly I expected their confused reactions but seeing their expressions turned into somewhat angry and bitter made me scared

"Why don't you see the betrayer yourself soulmate?"
Jimin said making me confuse even more but all of that vanished when the door opened to reveal the biggest shock of my life.

"Why don't you see the betrayer yourself soulmate?" Jimin said making me confuse even more but all of that vanished when the door opened to reveal the biggest shock of my life

"Missed me Hyung!?"

The sight of Jungkook glaring at me made me shocked. He......He told her about the bet? A feeling of extreme anger rushed inside me but the fact which hurted the most that my own brother did this. How can he do this to me? As much as I wanted to beat the shit out of him, my bruised body and punctured heart wouldn't allow me to do so.

Yoongi hyung suspecting the upcoming worst scenarios picked Jisoo from my embrace and carried her to her own room.

Bur All I can right now was to feel shock and hurt. After gathering all my sanity together, I managed to whispered, "Why Jungkook? Why did you do that? Why? WHY? WHY? YOU F*CKING BETRAYER! WHY THE HELL Y-YOU W-WOULD D-DO THIS T-TO ME! You knew that how much I love her. She was never a bet for me. It was just  stupidity of Jimin but WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BETRAY ME COWARD!"

Jungkook's face was blank as if nothing really irked him but only he knows how much rage he is carrying towards Taehyung. His fisted hands came in contact with his hair as he brushed them through his slender fingers while poking his cheek.

"I am not a coward Kim Taehyung. You are. And yes I told her because I love her. I genuinely love her unlike you who treated her like a rag doll. Do you think I don't know you?