CHAPTER- 26

❣︎Please do read the author's note in the end❣︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

After leaving the closet, BTS and Blackpink surrounded Y/N bombarding her with questions.

She ignored them and walked out of the college leaving them perplexed. Taehyung came running for her knowing that he again f*cked up. He should have controlled his anger and rage.

He knows that she just forgave him only to comfort him while actually, in her heart she is scared of him. He made her scared of him.

" AHHHH!! I again messed up! Shit! I am so sorry Hyung... she got scared of me....What should I do now?"

Taehyung cried in Hobi's embrace who was whispering soothing and sweet words in his ears to calm him down. He realised what he did was unacceptable.

Everyone was feeling bad for Tae but didn't said anything knowing that he is at fault while Jimin left not able to see all of this.

Suddenly Namjoon spoke,"Taehyung! You should control your jealousy and anger. She loves you. She will not go to other man seeking comfort because she craves it from you.

And you are the most dumb person not even proposing her to be your girlfriend. You have got no jams. Boys will approach her if they will not know that she is yours.

Just stop wandering like a hungry tiger and confess to her. Propose her shit head. And seek forgiveness from her.". Namjoon spoke while annoyed by Taehyung's possesive behaviour.

Taehyung looked at him for sometime before nodding his head furiously. Breaking himself from Hoesok's embrace, he looked down with a slight smile.

"You are right hyung! I will confess her tomorrow in front of everyone. She is going to be officially mine tomorrow."

A dark chuckle escaped his lips.

"And yeah take her on date tonight! Make it up to her... don't just propose her randomly tomorrow.... It might be possible that she slaps and refuse your dumb ass." Jin said spreading his arms around the couch.