CHAPTER- 33 (1/2)

Hello cubiesss

Hello cubiesss....I decided to end the last Chapter of this season in 2 parts. This is part 1!

☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎☢︎︎

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 7 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐘/𝐍 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞.

Y/N was crying and sobbing badly. She fisted her shirt near heart trying the ease the pain. Nobody can imagine how much it will hurt when you find out that the one you love unconditionally, the one whom you saw as your lifeline, the one who owns your every heartbeat just played with you. That you were just a f*cking bet whom that someone used and threw away like a garbage.

While running away, Y/N could hear the awful whispers and comments made by her fellow colleagues.

"She must be a wh*re, that's why my Tae left her."

"Huh! What a sl*t, Taehyung must have found out the real self bhind the veil of her innocence."

"I feel bad for her bro."

"Oh come on! How can you expect Taehyung to even like someone like her who is immature and a total b*tch."

She sobbed for the disgrace of being called whore which she've no clue about. She never dared to hurt anyone intentionally, let alone doing something resembling a whore.

She sobbed for being nobody for everyone, for being pathetic. She sobbed for loving everyone so much that they just stomp over her. She sobbed for giving them her heart when all they return is heart break. She sobbed and sobbed for all the pain that has been given to her by the people she called her own. Taehyung, Jimin, Hoesok, Yoongi, Jin Namjoon, Jungkook, everyone chose to keep her in dark.

She reached to the main hall where her driver was waiting. He got shocked and perplexed yet chose to open the door without any questions. She immediately sat and locked the door.
From the corner of her eyes, She saw Lisa, Jennie and Rosè running towards her direction. She whispered meekly, "Pl-Please start t-t-the car A-Ajhussi."