Chapter - 8

"𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒂 !"

"𝑺𝒆𝒐 𝒋𝒖𝒏 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒂 !"

Y/N whispered gaining the attention of the older male to her .His eyes softened seeing tears in his sister's eyes .Not real sister but not less than that.

A painful groan interrupts them breaking the eye contact of Seojun and Y/N as Seojun's gaze again hardened seeing Baekhyun moaning in pain while holding his jaw while his lip had a little cut .

"𝐼𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑌/𝑁 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛 , 𝐼 𝑤𝑜𝑛'𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑢𝑚𝑏 𝑠𝑜𝑐𝑘𝑒𝑡 ."His deep voice even sent chills down Taehyung's spine .

His aura was becoming dull by eaching passing second thinking that who is even that man .His heart was scrunching in distress .But the question is why even was he feeling something towards a mere girl.

"𝑇𝑎𝑒 𝐼 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓*𝑐𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑜𝑦 𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝l𝑎𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑤 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑤𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑏𝑙e 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 ?"Jimin said eyeing the lovey dovey moment of Seojun hugging and protecting the fragile girl in his embrace .

Jimin scoffed at the thought that Y/N needs protecting from every single thing as if she is a new born baby .

Everyone either passed Jimin disgusted looks or either disappointed .How can he even be so desparate to hurt an innocent girl ? Jungkook was even cursing at himself for leaving his book .

Neither would have he left the book nor Y/N would have met this retarded short psycho.

Taehyung was about to storm off from there not able to take anything but he wanted to see ,his heart wanted to see them saying that they aren't actually what Taehyung was thinking so he stayed and continue to watch the scene .

꧁𖦹𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𒊹︎︎︎𖦹꧂

Here Baekhyun stood up with teras in his eyes and smiled a little looking at Y/N and whispered,"𝑀𝑖𝑎𝑛ℎ𝑎𝑒 𝑌/𝑁 ! 𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝑝𝑝𝑎 𝑡𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 *𝑐ℎ𝑢𝑘𝑙𝑒𝑠 * 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑖𝑓 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑠𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑑𝑒𝑎 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 ,𝐼 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝑛𝑜𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 ?"He said observing both her and Seojun with gloomy eyes as here Y/N was feeling like crying seeing someone hurt because of her .