CHAPTER- 25

13 days later

13 days later...

Y/N's perspective

Y/N's perspective.

It has been 13 blissful days since me and Tae confessed pur love to each other and I couldn't be happier.

That night, he shared a lot of things with me. One was about major his anger issues.

He told me that his mom and dad were not usually there for him ehen he was growing up. Though they love him alot but their busy and packed schedule didn't let them take care of Taehyung that's why he grew cold amd distant.

He also told me that this is the reason that despite have night stay in his house, I never saw his parents which is true. I felt so bad for him...I promised him that I will never leave him alone.

But I forgot that promises are meant to be broken.

I hugged him tightly and we both slept cuddling each other.

And also few days back, Jennie Unnie told me that Lisa Unnie is out for some work for 2 weeks. It was weird for me because despite calling her for more than 10 times a day, she never picked up.

And about Taehyung....

He had been more possessive about me,

He would pick and drop me for college, initially I was scared to death if my family caught him but this adamant man convinced me somehow.

In college, If any boy tries to talk to me, he would glare at them and he would hug me, and say 'she is mine' every time.