CHAPTER- 14

2 days later

2 days later.....

Here in Y/N's house, she is being scolded by her 2 brothers who are apparently interrogating her about her new friends BTS who all are boys. Not to forget that Blackpink is also there.

"WHAT? THAT BOY JUNGKOOK! HE PUT HIS FILTHY HANDS ON YOUR SHOULDER?" exclaimed a dramatic Eunwoo. He was horrified of the fact that some other boy except Seojun and him.

Seojun ears perked at Eunwoo 's statement as he looked at Y/N with an intimidating look wanting her to explain the things.

Y/N nervously looked at them because she just told about Jungkook being her friend and they already started bombarding her with questions. Now she has to tell them about Taehyung too.

10 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐫𝐫........

"Soo Seojun Oppa ~~that's what I love about my Tae-Tae. I hope you understand that he will never hurt me." Said Y/N panting heavily because the things and rants she just told Eunwoo and Seojun.

"And Oppa he is my Unnie's brother! Unnie will never let him hurt me pleaseeeee!" Said Y/N with a pout looking at Seojun and Eunwoo with puppy eyes which always make them weak as they sighed.

Jisoo came forward and held Y/N's hand and spoke,"Eunwoo I know you are scared for your sister but trust me, I love her too and my brother will never hurt her.Please let her make him fall in love with her. I know you both love your sister and your
...our...sister's happiness lies in Taehyung. "

Jisoo said making them fall in deep thought. They just nodded and Y/N squealed in happiness and hugged them making them chuckle. Soon Y/N and blackpink left the home to meet BTS as today they decide to watch a movie together.

But here Eunwoo and Seojun were not at peace because of Y/N's love for Taehyung.

Seojun- "she loves him unconditionally Eun....I won't be able to see her shedding tears because of that boy and I swear id he hurt her in any way...results won't be good.*glares at nowhere*"

Eunwoo- "Hurt my sister? *dark chuckle* if that Taehyung even dare to think about hurting her then I will make sure he won't see the next sunrise. She is very precious to me. I have always treated her like a princess she is and if she ever cry because of him....I will cut his private part into pieces and feed them to street dogs. My sister is my life...my pride... My very reason to be soft...and if someone dares to make my life cry....I will remove the existence of the very reason."