CHAPTER- 33(2/2)

☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎❣︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺❣︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

☯︎❣︎𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝚁𝚃𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺❣︎☯︎
☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎☯︎

7 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...❣︎

Taehyung was getting a bit better from the injuries. In this period of time, he couldn't go and meet his love asking for forgiveness because doctor has strictly recommended him to not to leave the bed for atleast 10 days.

And as expected, the relationship between blackpink wasn't the same anymore. Specifically the relation between Jisoo and Lisa. They were heartbroken thinking that Lisa did this. Jisoo at first wasn't ready to believe Rosè until Lisa herself confessed and asked for forgiveness. But she also told that she never wanted Taehyung and Y/N together because Taehyung was taking her away from blackpink. The fight eventually got so big and Jennie had to come in between and slap Lisa making her stumble and shocked.

After that, Lisa left the place without saying anything.

And meanwhile, In Taehyung's house, the news of his parents returning back from their long ass business trip broke out. Taehyung neither showed any excitement nor any sour face. He was used to it. Maybe that's why he got so attached to Y/N because she was the first one after his sister and BTS to show care for him.

Buti what caught his attention that his dad recently since past few days lost his business deals which he worked very hard to get. When he talked tk him on phone, his dad's depressed voice stated that apparently the other company has got the deal by offering a cheaper rate to them. Not only that, what bewildered his Eomma and Appa was that the project's file which the other company had shown were exactly same as that he prepared. He connected the dots ans concluded that someone has steal the company's information.

That's why they are coming here to find out the mole who gave them the information. Whereas Taehyung's mother was very gloomy listening that Y/N was hurt. The daily talks of her son indicated that how much her son loves her. When Taehyung and BTS video called her and told her everything from start, Jungkook, Tae and Jimin got a series of profanities by the father and some curses from the mother.

Tae's nother shook her head giving them a disappointed look,

" Did I raise you like this Taehyung? You need to understand that what you and rest of you all did to to
her is absolutely disgusting. She is fragile. You guys don't know how a girl's mind work. You say one bad thing to her and she will remember it for lifetime. All girls are like this and Y/N here is no different. But your deed must have broken her. I am so disappointed on you. “