CHAPTER - 23

Author's Perspective

1½ hour later....

Today was quite cloudy and the people walking on the street were seen wiping the rain-droplets from their faces. The month of November is predominantly not so chilly yet their are certain days when it feels like we are living in Antarctica. Howbeit there were weather forecast reports stating that it will rain heavily today, probably in the evening and night.

The people of city didn't trust
the weather reports as most of the time they were inaccurate. Besides the inhabitants of the city were way very busy to even pay attention to the weather reports.

The pitter patter of the rain accompanied by chilly winds and thunder was excruciating to bear. But the temperature today even was too cold.

Y/N had her headphone set on while doing her studies humming in a rhythm completely forgetting about Taehyung.

She was peacefully reading her books when a call from her phone interrupted her tranquil study session. She gazed st the caller name before furrowing eye brows and picking it up.

Y/N- "Yes Hobi Oppa! What happened? Everything alright?"

Hoesok- "N-No actually....Y/N-ie have you seen Taehyung? He left from here 2 hours ago to meet you ....We interpreted because he baked your favorite cake
.....but still haven't returned. If he is with you then please tell us...Jin hyung is worried about him."
Hoesok said gloomy making Y/N eyes widened in shock as the thought of Taehyung still being outside drenched in rain stucked in her mind. 

Y/N-"Oh my god ..No *whispers*"
A shaky whisper left her mouth as tears started circling her eyes.

"Wh- Oppa I will call you later."
Y/N cutter Hoesok off and cutted the calk afterwards.

She ran towards her main door which she has few hours back just shutted on Taehyung's face.

His pained voice and begging reverberated in her ears.