Five

Simon woke up from the sound of knocking on his window. He was just about to turn over to tell Wilhelm to hide when he realized he was alone in his bed. He walked over to his window, pulled away the curtain and saw Henry out there. Simon opened the window and let Henry inside.

"Thanks man, no one answered" he said as he climbed inside the Simon's dorm

"Crazy night last night am I right?" Henry said finally on his feet in front of the window

"Yeah, yeah it was" Simon said back

"Did you have any company?" Henry asked with a smirk.

"No, did you?" Simon answered more calm than you might think after definitely having had company.

"No, just blacked out somewhere" Henry said laughing at himself. Simon fake laughed to make it not so awkward.

"So I'm guessing you just happened to have two masks then?" Henry said walking to the door. Simon was not ready to answer. He only stared at the purple mask next to his green.

"Well thanks again man" Henry said before finally walking outside the corridor.

Simon just threw himself on his bed, rethinking and regretting his bad choices. He tried to reassure himself that what they did was wrong and that it shouldn't happen again but he doesn't want to. They're too good together.

That's when he found the note. (What was with him and giving notes? Send a text you idiot)

________________________________

  I'm sorry for last night. Although it was     amazing I know we shouldn't have done it and I understand if you want to keep a distance and if you're mad. I hope we can continue as friends
     Wilhelm
________________________________

He was so sweet. The sweetest to be exact. Why would Simon be mad at him when Simon was the one to take initiative? The only thing Simon was worried about was if Wilhelm would be mad about the mask thing. He had to go find him.

Simon sneaked out and went down the hall to Wilhelm's dorm. He knocked and opening it was a very visibly tired Wilhelm. His hair was a mess and his shirt inside out.

"Morning" he said with a raspy voice

"Morning, can we talk?" Simon said back.

Wilhelm let Simon inside and they both sat down on the floor beneath the bed.

"Did you get my note?" Wilhelm asked shyly

"I did." Simon answered

"So what do you think?" Wilhelm asked

"I need you to know that you didn't do anything wrong. It was me who took initiative, and I'm sorry. You already know that we can't, you know. But let what happened yesterday show you how I feel" Simon said honestly

"I know. It's pretty clear how I feel about you. It's been clear for a while, but at the same time I have to listen to your boundaries. You don't deserve to be hidden" Wilhelm answered just as honest. All Simon could do was to smile at Wilhelm, but that smile died out.

"I have something to tell you." Simon began. He took a pause before continuing.

"Henry came knocking on my window so I let him in and he saw your mask on the floor" Simon said waiting for Wilhelm's rage.

"Did he know it was mine?" Wilhelm asked in a very calm way

"I don't know, maybe. I'm so sorry. I should have been more careful" Simon said apologetic

"It's fine. We've gone through worse and made it out the other side." Wilhelm reassured Simon.

"Friends?" Wilhelm asked reaching out his hand to Simon.

"Friends" Simon said as he took Wilhelm's hand and shook it

*Meanwhile in Felice and Madison's dorm*

"God I love Saturdays" Madison said as she yawned.

"If they could only give us later breakfast" Felice said into her pillow

"You could have used this time to be in the stable" Madison said to tease Felice

"Mom get out of my room" Felice shouted at Madison while laughing.

"So what happened last night? Didn't see you" Madison asked

"Oh nothing I was just dancing all over, we must have missed each other" Felice answered awkward.

"Feliiice. You're a terrible liar. Who was it?" Madison said now very alert.

"No one" Felice said quickly

"I don't believe that. You need to tell me" Madison said eager to know

"You have to promise on your sole not to tell anyone" Felice said nervous. Madison just nodded.

"It was Sara" Felice bursted out. Madison's eyes were wide open and her chin on the floor.

"Wait what! Do you even like girls?" Madison asked surprised

"Well I guess so. I mean I like her. But I could never tell anyone, especially not my parents. They have enough to be disappointed in me for" Felice said in a sad way

"Who gives a fuck what they think? You should be happy you got laid! Me on the other hand-" Madison started

"Maddie ewww I don't wanna talk about it" Felice yelled in disgust and embarrassment.

*Back to Simon and Wilhelm*

They went to breakfast early because guess what? Simon was hungry. Difficult to guess. When they got to the dining hall they sat down and began eating. They were having fun, cracking jokes with each other and the people around them. This happiness was crushed to the ground when some third year from the other side of the room shouted "who's going in the table?"
Simon and Wilhelm froze to ice.

"I know someone" Henry decided to yell out. All eyes were on him.

"Simon" his name echoed in the room

"No, you're wrong" Simon assured everyone

"Whose was the other mask in your room this morning then?" Henry pushed

"No one" Simon said confidently

"You were still pretty wasted. You might have seen double" Simon said in a sassy way which made the other boys laugh and making the focus turn Henry's way instead.

Wilhelm and Simon looked at each other and could release their fear and suspense. They both understood that this would have to be silenced if Wilhelm would want to keep his reputation and not be outed.

It was all so comical that Wilhelm began laughing. He couldn't stop which made Simon catch on and so did the others around the table. They were all sitting laughing at breakfast that Saturday morning. More laughing than any of the two boys had done in a long time.

________________________
Heyyy I did another shorter chapter just cause I felt it. If you want anything from the characters please tell me! Have a nice day<333

Also—- write any song suggestions! I wanna start listening to new music<3