Seven

Before I start this chapter I just wanted to thank y'all so much for reading my book. I honestly didn't think anyone would read it so that's why it might not be that well made. This was basically just for me since I was destroyed when season 1 was over. Massive hug to you🥰

________________________________

"Dad what are you doing here?" Simon said upset

"Oh hi Simme I just came by to say hello. You haven't responded to any of my texts lately" his dad, who was clearly drunk, answered. Simon remained quiet out of pure shock.

"So how's school? What's new?" His dad asked

"It good, but I really don't think you should be coming into our house like this. What if Sara was here?" Simon said even more upset now.

"So what? She's my daughter and I deserve to see her" his dad attacked back.

"You know what? You don't. You could have been here, sober since day one but you weren't. You aren't even now. Not even trying. You're pathetic and I wish I never become like you" Simon shouted with his full power. His dad looked taken aback from Simon's statement.

"Dad I'm sorry I didn't mean it lik-" Simon began but interrupted by his dad

"You're right. I'm a fucking loser. Good at nothing nobody. But you enjoy looking at me like that. Now that you're all fancy in that school of yours with your fancy friends" his dad  yelled back at him.

"I think it's time for you to go now" Simon told his dad opening the door for him. He stood up completely wasted and managed to pull off a bunch of things off his bed. One of the things was the paper with the headlines about Wilhelm and him.

"Oh and yeah, I saw you're dating the prince" he said trying to put the things up.

"We're not dating" Simon said with a stubborn voice just wanting his dad out of his room and his life altogether.

"Just fucking then, I get it" his dad said before walking outside his room and out of Simon's house.

Simon sat in his room staring at the wall for a few moments when he heard knocking on the door. "That idiot" he though. Simon walked to the door and locked it.

"I'm not letting you in so just leave" Simon yelled from the inside.

"Uhhhm Simon are you okay?" Ayub asked confused. When Simon realized it was him he opened the door at once letting his two friends in.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else" Simon said as he closed the door and locked it behind them.

"Who Simon? And what's going on? You never lock your door when you're home" Rosh asked worried.

"It's my dad. He came over." Simon answered short.

"What did he want?" Ayub asked.

"I don't know. I threw him out. He was drunk" Simon said calm.

"Okay good. You're not talk info to him are you?" Rosh asked.

"No I haven't answered him in weeks" Simon said as they sat down in the couch.

"Does he have a key?" Rosh asked which made Simon's body shiver.

"I don't know. He was here before me" Simon said confused.

"He broke into your house? Is he psycho?" Ayub said upset.

"Maybe mom forgot to loc-" Simon started.

"It doesn't matter. He went in here without asking. That's trespassing" Rosh pointed out.

"Can we talk about something else pleeeeaaase?" Simon asked.