Twentyone

It was the day after. None of them were hungover, just tired from staying up late.

"I really don't want to move but I promised I'd meet Ayub and Rosh" Simon said groaning.

"You have to? When?" Wilhelm said, his head still pushed into the pillow.

"2" Simon answered short.

Wilhelm didn't feel like moving but picked up his phone. It was 1.35.

"Then you can stay a little longer" Wilhelm said and pulled Simon closer to himself.

When it was time for Simon to leave he had to physically pull himself from Wilhelm who was trying to pin Simon down again in the mattress.

"I'll be back before dinner" Simon said after Wilhelm had given up and let him put his clothes on.

"It's fine. I have to study anyway. You deserve to have fun" Wilhelm said even though he would have wanted Simon to stay.

Simon left the dorm and walked outside. He was fascinated by the lack of security at the school. No one noticed when he walked up to the bus stop and 10 minutes later stepped aboard the bus taking him home.

"Hey Simon" Ayub greeted him when he stepped of the bus in Bjärstad.

"Hi. When does the game start?" Simon asked and they began walking towards the soccer field.

Back at his dorm was Wilhelm. He had been distracted in the middle of his studies by the surreal amount of likes and comments on the royal Instagram post for Simon's birthday. Wilhelm found it interesting to see the conservatives in the comments telling him he was ruining the monarch when they had spent so much time protecting it with their political ideologies.

However it happened he was unaware but he ended up on tiktok. It was full of fan videos of him and Simon. He didn't understand how you could be a fan of a monarch. It was probably one of those things where teenage girls go crazy for every relationship with two guys in it.

Nevertheless Wilhelm found himself on his phone, and not in his physics book on which he had a test that week. He couldn't bare the feeling of loneliness any longer. He and Simon had quite literally been together every second since they got together. Instead he left the dorm looking for someone to hang out with.

Wilhelm walked down the hall and found a bunch of people sitting in the common room.

"Hey Wille" someone said and he answered with an awkward nod.

Henry and Stella were fighting per usual. The girls were on Stella's side and the boys, well the boys were too on Stella's side.

"Where's Simon?" Felice asked when Wilhelm sat down next to her on the couch.

A weird silence spread in the room. Stella had stopped in the middle of her own sentence and was starting at Henry.

"He's resting" Wilhelm said and the argument around him continued.

It was in the second to last minute that Rosh scored and secured the team's victory. Simon and Ayub were ecstatic, jumping around and sheering their friend on.

When the game was over the three of them walked to the bus. Simon was going to be back a bit early. He didn't really mind too much as he was still tired from the day before.

"Would it be cool if we came with you?" Ayub asked.

"Don't be stupid. He doesn't want us at his fancy school" Rosh said to make Ayub seem stupid.