Twentytwo

I just wanted to warn you that I will probably not post this coming week. I'm going abroad for vacation and can't really be on my phone that much. I might still write something but release it when I get home. I hope y'all have a great summer and thanks again for your amazing support. You are the reason I'm continuing writing.

________________________________

The night after their fight had been cold. Simon had closed himself and didn't reach for Wilhelm's cuddles like he usually does. It hurt Wilhelm to know it was his fault, well maybe not his fault, but instead the way things were and would be for them.

When Wilhelm opened his eyes the day after his head was laying close to Simon's, dangerously close. They must have turned in their sleep because they had gone to bed back against each other. Wilhelm lay for minutes looking at Simon. He was wondering what he might be dreaming about. Wilhelm reminded himself to ask Simon about that later. He wanted to know everything about Simon, wanted to get closer to him.

Wilhelm felt Simon move and closed his eyes quickly. He didn't want to seem like a creep. Wilhelm was ready to be woken up but wasn't. Instead he stayed like he was. Maybe Simon had gone back to sleep. After a while Wilhelm opened his eyes, shocked to see a pair of deep brown ones stare back at him.

Wilhelm was ready for yet another cold conversation but was surprised when Simon reached out his hand and took his. They strayed quiet playing with their hands, almost like a dance. Wilhelm was unsure if there was such a thing, hand dancers. He didn't care too much about it either. He was too focused on Simon.

Simon looked up at at the other's face and Wilhelm did the same.

"I'm sorry" Simon began.

"No. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being overprotective and undervaluing you" Wilhelm said with confidence.

"It's fine. You just wanted to help. It's not you or me, it's the system" Simon said.

"I know" Wilhelm said and hugged Simon tight.

The conversation they had had carried the same energy as the one they had in the locker room. It's easy to blame each other when it's brought upon the way of how everything works. It's easy to blame something or someone concrete instead of an abstract system, hierarchy. It's the easy way out and it takes tons of communication to avoid going down that road.

"We could skip breakfast today" Simon said with a smirk and they did.

"Are you coming?" Sara asked Felice while washing her hands in the bathroom.

"I think I'm gonna stay in" Felice answered.

"You have to eat breakfast" Sara said in a concerned voice.

"I have to study" Felice came up with.

"For what? Valborg(Swedish 'holiday' to celebrate light and spring) and May first is in a day" Sara asked confused.

"For the musical" Felice said waving some sheet music.

"Are you auditioning?" Sara asked.

"Of course. It's the first time in years they have done Mamma Mia and I'm dying to play Sophie" Felice said.

"Okay. I'll bring you something" Sara said and walked out the dorm, leaving Felice to study her music.

"Okay class settle down" their teacher Ms Åhdal yelled out the classroom on that early morning.

"We are going to start a new unit today. Economics" she said in a cheerful way.

The boys in the class were beyond happy. They would finally show off their personality, their only quality, knowledge in economics. Wilhelm couldn't find it less interesting and sent Simon a long annoyed look. He even rolled his eyes at the embarrassingly excited rich classmates chittering with their table mates. Simon couldn't help laughing at Wilhelm's disgust.

"So what are you doing on Valborg?" Wilhelm half whispered while the class was still load.

"I don't ha-" Simon began but was interrupted by their teacher.

Instead, Simon pulled out Wilhelm's notebook and wrote in it.

Nothing special-S

Do you want to come with me to some "royal duties"?-W

Sure:)"-S

Are you free this afternoon?-W

I've got an audition for the musical sorry-S

Good luck<3-W

"Simon and Wilhelm" a strong voice said. They were so busy in their 'conversation' that they lost focus on the class.

"Yes sorry miss" Wilhelm was quick to say before letting out a giggle. He couldn't look at Simon because he knew that if he did he would laugh.

"Hey Simon I didn't know you were auditioning" Felice said as she approached Simon.

"Hi Felice. Who are you going for?" Simon asked.

"Sophie" she said nervously.

"Omg you'll be perfect" Simon said excited.

"I'm trying for Sky" Simon said.

"Maybe you should audition for Harry" a boy shouted.

"Shut up. Just cause he's gay doesn't mean he has to play a gay character" Henry snapped.
Simon was overwhelmed and assumed it was because he knew about him and Stella but received a smile from Henry.

"Simon, your turn" a girl shouted from the choir room.

"Good luck" Felice said as Simon walked towards the room.

He wasn't usually nervous about singing but right there he was. He felt nauseous and like he had to poop at the same time. But as the intro to 'Lay All Your Love On Me' began plying on the piano it was if all that nervousness left his body and he just sang.

When he was done he walked out the room to see Wilhelm. He walked up and hyped Simon up. Wilhelm's fascination and admiration was real, anyone could tell.

After a while when Simon had calmed down they began walking back to their dorm.

"So I didn't want to tell you before your big audition but they want us to go to the castle today. Sorry for not telling you" Wilhelm said.

"Oh really? Why" Simon asked.

"They want us to rehearse for tomorrow" Wilhelm explained.

"You never told me what we are doing" Simon said in a calm voice.

"It's going to be a lunch" Wilhelm said.

"So we're gonna rehearse to eat?" Simon asked jokingly.

"Yeah basically, but this is also our first official appearance so I think they want us to get it right" Wilhelm said.

"I mean we just have to be our selves right?" Simon asked.

"Ourselves but like a level down. Maybe two levels down for you" Wilhelm said which made Simon laugh although Wilhelm knew Simon didn't like the idea of changing his appearance and way of being because of the environment he ends up in.

"The car will be here in 20"

________________________________

Another thing pretty off topic from my story specifically: please don't sexualize the characters!(talk about their fucking positions etc. that shit's weird and inappropriate)
xoxo