Eleven

"Are you sure your mom would want that?" Simon asked Wilhelm as they sat on the steps leading up to the school.

"I don't care. Either you come or I don't" Wilhelm said.

"You have been such a rebel lately" Simon said and bumped his shoulder into Wilhelm's.

"Says the boxer himself" Wilhelm said as he bumped Simon back.

They should have been inside minutes ago but sitting outside watching the sunset above the many trees surrounding them was worth waking up Henry to let them go through his window.

"You know. If we do that we'll be an official couple" Simon said, leaning his head on Wilhelm's shoulder.

"I thought we were. Or did you forget the whole 'outed by picture' AND 'sex tape' thing?" Wilhelm said and laughed.

"I know but now we're gonna have to introduce each other as our boyfriend." Simon said and sounded happy about it.

"You're cute you know" Wilhelm said.

"Would you quit it with the cute. I'm dangerous. Rumors says I even fought a guy. A big one" Simon said annoyed and flexed his muscles.

"Is that right? I guess I should be scared then" Wilhelm said playing scared.

"I guess you should" Simon said and bit Wilhelm in his shoulder.

"Whoo calm down there Suárez" Wilhelm said shocked, still laughing.

Wilhelm was so happy. He didn't want to ruin that by telling Simon about his dad so he panicked and asked about that stupid ball instead. Was he just gonna pretend he never knew or would that hurt their relationship?

"Hey Henry, you awake?" They whispered as they knocked at his window. No answer. Same at Walter, at Carl, and all the other guys. Shit.

"Should we just sleep outside?" Simon asked.

"In February?" Wilhelm asked.

"You're right we're gonna freeze to death" Simon agreed. The scene was actually very comedic once they thought about.

They walked around for like 30 minutes trying to find someone to open for them but nothing.

"I have a last resort" Simon said.

"And you say that now. I'm freezing" Wilhelm said.

"Yeah but it's like against the rules" Simon continued. Wilhelm looked at him like a question mark.

Sara woke up to the sound of knocking on her window. At first she didn't understand if it was real or not but when she heard her brother's voice she knew it couldn't have been a dream.

"Felice, Felice wake up now" Sara said as she tried to wake her sleeping girlfriend up.

"Yeah I'm coming, just a second I'm... naked" Sara improvised to buy Felice some time to get out of her room.

"What's happening?" Felice said when she finally opened her eyes.

"My brother is outside waiting for me to let him in here so you need to go, like now" Sara said and Felice jumped up from the bed and walked out of Sara's dorm.

Sara walked over to the window, pulled away her curtains(Simon had taught her the importance of them) and opened the window.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked concerned.

"Sorry, no one would let us in" Simon said and Sara let them inside.

"I only have one bed, and I'm not sharing with you two so I'm going over to Felice and Madison" Sara said.

"Thank you Sara" Wilhelm threw into the conversation.

"Yeah, well just don't have sex in my bed". She said stone cold. Wilhelm almost choked on his tongue, surprised by her bluntness.

"Will do" Simon said and Sara left the room.

The next morning Sara woke them up in time so they could manage to sneak back out the window and to Skogsbacken. They were like little girls when they ran back to Wilhelm's dorm, giggling, fussing.

(TW: ed)

Felice wasn't eating that day at lunch. No one really noticed when she skipped it. She would just say she had to study or that she felt sick. Instead of sitting in the cafeteria she went to the library. Not to read. To scroll through her feed and listen to podcasts. When she was there scrolling, all of a sudden she saw a tall curly haired boy walk into the library. She was trying really hard to not be visible and wishing he would not come over to her. He did.

"Hey Felice" August said.

"I would like it if you didn't talk to me you video leaking best friend kisser" she said calmly to August.

"We did more than kiss" he said to provoke Felice.

"You're not making yourself a better case here" Felice pointed out.

"You're right sorry. What I wanted to say was: do you want to go to the ball with me?" He asked and Felice just looked at him.

"I heard you're going and I'm obviously invited so I just thought, better to go with someone I know" he explained.

"Never on this earth August" she snapped.

"Well who are you bringing then? Everyone will have dates" he pointed out.

"No one" she answered knowing she couldn't bring Sara.

"Who is it?" He asked curiously.

"I'm telling you it's no one" she said more sick of August's games than ever before. He left after that. Or so Felice thought.

August was standing behind one of the shelves spying on Felice as Sara walked in.

"Why are you here?" Sara asked and sat down at Felice's table.

"I really have to study for that physics test" Felice said trying to convince Sara who seemed to buy it.

Felice leaned in and kissed Sara on the cheek not knowing someone was watching.

"So what are you doing for your birthday?" Wilhelm asked Simon.

"I don't know yet. I might just stay in" Simon answered.

"You are not skipping your 17th birthday. A big day in a person's life" Wilhelm exaggerated.

"I guess I could have a dinner sorta thing" Simon proposed.

"We're doing a party, and we're doing it big" Wilhelm said.

________________________________

This chapter was a bit shorter. I kind of needed that 'in between' chapter before things started happening.

Thank you so much for all the support this story is getting.

PS. Love how all directioners found each other in the comments.(comment your lane here➡️)