Chapter 1

• Sequel to Dreamboat | Chase Stokes Love Story •

The sights below me grew bigger and bigger as we flew closer to the ground. My leg bounced with anxiousness as I felt the wheels of their airplane slowly touch the ground before we completely landed. I sighed in relief, not that I was scared of flying, but that I was finally here.

I sat impatiently in my seat as we arrived at our gate. I was sat towards the back of the plane so I would have to wait for everyone ahead of me which took forever even though the plane was only half full. Once it was finally my turn, I grabbed my carry on and rushed off the plane. Luckily, I didn't have any other baggage as I had packed it all up in my car that ended up having to get shipped here. The airport wasn't terribly busy at all, most likely because of the capacity restrictions. I power walked quickly and weaved my way through the crowd towards the exit. There was an escalator down to the baggage claim and pick up area and I scanned through the crowd of masked people, it didn't matter though I knew exactly who I was looking for. And I soon found him a few yards from the escalator holding a sign that said "my rose" on it. I grinned beneath my mask and as soon as I was at the end of the escalator bolted right towards him. I dropped my luggage and jumped into his arms, holding on so tight as if my life depended on it as I was lifted into the air.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Hi Rose, I missed you," Chase chuckled.

"I missed you too," I responded, not letting go.

"Come on, let's get out of here," he said taking my suitcase from me and wrapping his other arm around my shoulders.

"It's so good to be back," I said as we made our way through the airport, "It'll be different this time around, but I'm still happy to be here."

I hadn't seen Chase in about a month or so. He had come out to the east coast for a bit, while I was left in our apartment.

"Where are you going?" I asked when I realized Chase was going outside instead of to the parking garage.

"I'm parked outside," he responded.

"Chase, that's illegal, isn't it?" I asked as he tugged me along.

"Maybe?" He shrugged and he brought me out into arrival pick up. I shook my head but dropped the conversation.

I threw on my sunglasses and followed him until we made it to his car. The drivers door opened and out came Rudy.

"Rudy!" I shouted running to him. I wrapped my arms around him as he squeezed me tightly.

"Hey, what about me?"

I turned to the back of the car where Elaine appeared.

"Oh my god," I squealed running to her for a hug as well. I hadn't seen her in person at all since we had wrapped filming. So a little over a year.

"I missed you!" She told me as we hugged tightly.

"I missed you!" I repeated and we pulled away, "All my friends are coming back together," I said excitedly.

Once we had calmed down, they helped me pack my stuff into the car and I jumped in the back seat with Elaine while we chatted and caught up.

"What's the new apartment place like?" I asked as we drove.

"It's really nice!" Elaine told me, "There's a pool too."

"Yes!" I cheered, "That'll be perfect for days when we don't wanna go all the way out to the beach."

"And it's still pretty close, we're just down the street from the old complex," she told me.

We stopped to get some food as I hadn't eaten before my flight and was starving, before we made our way to our new home for the next few months. I believe Maddie and I were going to be sharing an apartments again. Even though Chase and I had already lived together, they wanted everyone in their same dynamics and either way it's not like we couldn't visit each other.