Chapter 4

@obx: BACK IN THE G GAME BABY! obx 2 is in production!     @hichasestokes: Mama i'm comin home     @rudypankow: Ro didn't get the memo to jump          @rosaliegrace: can you stop bullying me?

@hichasestokes: Mama i'm comin home
@rudypankow: Ro didn't get the memo to jump
@rosaliegrace: can you stop bullying me?

I drove home from my boating lesson and made it back before anyone else had. They had wanted me to get a bit more lessons for this season and I was the only one without a boating license. It wasn't terribly hard but I did have to learn all the basics and safety stuff.

Chase was still training with all the pogues and so I arrived at the apartment by myself. We had learned to go through the back entrance as there were still fans that would wait out front. It was so weird to think that people were just waiting around to see us. We ran into them a lot while going to and from work. I usually tried to take photos but I also had to keep my distance as we had started getting COVID tested every day.

It was still early on in the day so I decided to go down to the workout room. I needed to start consistently working out to keep up with my training. We had a lot of running coming up this season and I wanted to make sure I didn't tire out. I went up to my room and got changed into some yoga pants and a halter top before heading down. The workout room was empty, as there was only one person allowed in at a time. Sometimes two if you were on opposite sides of the room. I started on the treadmill and got warmed up, playing music on my speaker as I went. After that, I mainly stuck to arm workouts and did a few different exercises with dumbells.

"Would it be alright if I came in?"

I turned around and a girl stood in the doorway waiting for my response, "Oh sure," I nodded.

"I was just planning on doing the elliptical," she said pointing to the machine on the other side of the room.

"Yeah, that's no problem at all," I added. I continued with my dumbell workout for my arms until I wanted to finish up with the pull-up bar. I grabbed the bar and started doing chin-ups but after the sets, I had just done I was definitely tired out. The most I could get was maybe three or four but I didn't have a goal for it as I just wanted to stay in shape.

"Would you want a tip?" The girl asked from across the room, "I mean, only if you want it. I don't want to tell you how to work out."

"Be my guest," I laughed jumping down from the bar, "I am a complete amateur. Plus you're not like a dude bro that's trying to hit on me and tell me what to do."

"Ugh, I hate when they do that," She laughed grabbing an elastic band, "I'm Kelley, by the way.'

"I'm Ro," I introduced myself.

Kelley joined me by the pull-up bar and threw the elastic over the bar and looped it so that it would stay on. She then grabbed a chair, "So to make it a bit easier and mainly because all you gotta do is go through the motions of the pull-up, you link your knees through here, and then the resistance from the band will actually pull your body upwards a bit easier."