Chapter 15

"Are you doing anything?" I announced as I walked into Chase's apartment.

"Watching TV?" Chase asked confused at my entrance.

"Let's go do something," I stated standing in his way of the TV. We both had today off and I was tired of sitting inside. We also hadn't had much time together by ourselves so I was taking any chance I could get, no matter what we did.

"Like what?" He asked leaning forward.

"I don't know. I got some running around I gotta do. We could walk around downtown. Literally anything. I just want to get out," I responded crossing my arms.

"Alright, well let me get dressed and then we can go,"  he nodded and I smiled, excited to have some time together. Chase got up, passing me with a kiss on the head before going into his room.

"Wear something semi warm. It's a bit windy out," I called. A few minutes later Chase walked out in a T-shirt and fleeced flannel. We decided to walk around instead of drive. Besides what was immediate around our apartment complex, we hadn't had much time to explore around our neighborhood.

"Where to?" Chase asked.

I wrapped my wool sweater around me tightly looking around, "Let's go that way," I pointed even though I had no idea where I was going.

We walked around stepping into any stores that caught our interest. We found a local coffee shop and grabbed some hot coffee to walk around with.

"This is nice," Chase commented as we walked hand in hand down the street.

"Yeah, when's the last time we did something just you and I?" I asked before sipping on my coffee.

"I can't remember. It feels like we've been so busy this season," He sighed.

"Agreed," I nodded.

"Thank you again, for the other night," he squeezed my hand tightly and I smiled.

"It's what I'm here for. So don't be afraid to call me if you need me," I answered squeezing back.

"Oh let's go in here," Chase pointed to the photo shop, "I've been looking to get a camera."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, Elaine and I had been discussing photography a bit since she's been taking photos on set," he told me.

"I don't know much about photography but can always be a model," I joked.

"Perfect, that's all we would need," Chase laughed as we went into the store.

He walked around looking for something in particular that he had been suggested to get by Elaine. I walked around just looking at all the prints hanging on the wall and the cool looking cameras. Once finished Chase came over with a bag in hand that had some film in it and a camera hung off his shoulder.

"Time for a photo shoot," he smiled taking my hand to leave the store.

"I'm not prepared for a photo shoot," I laughed.

"You look great. Just smile and look pretty," he answered before leading me around the street looking for a good place to take photos. We found a flower shop where he made me pose. The photos printed out the top so we could see them almost instantly once they developed. My hands were filled with photos as we ran all around the neighborhood taking photos of each other and of anything we thought was worthy of a photo. Once Chase was set we found a place to stop for a late lunch. It was actually closer to dinner time. We ordered our drinks and food then went flipping through all the photos and picked our favorites. Chase made me take a photo of him with our sangrias because he thought they looked cool.