Intro

'Song Y/N', A fine man but has no dream in the future or whatsoever, also lazy in school, doesn't listen to teachers but always have a score of A+.

Many students and teachers are envious of his skill, or is there any?
He is just an ordinary student too, fast to approach, socializes well with others and handsome too, though not that much.

Jeon Heejin, A young girl which is the same age as Song Y/N, both of them are smart academically but when it's only the two of them together, Ruckus is expected to happen.

The two seemed separable as they are Close friends, or you can call them Best friends since they are the closest among the five.

If one of them has a problem, the other one will gladly help and they are both there for each other, and they treat each other like family.

Park Jihoon is Song Y/N's close friend,
He is shy, but he came out of his shell just a while since he became friends with Y/N, he's talkative.

Park Chaewon is Jihoon's twin sister
She's cranky and has an attitude but she's kind once you started to know her, she loves roasting people.

Choi Lucy, also Jeon Heejin's friend
A student born from Australia but grew up in Korea, She and Jihoon got attached easily with other but they always got each other's backs, just like Heejin and Y/N's relationship.

Since all five of them are in their last year of school, they promised each other that they will enjoy their Senior year to the fullest.