38: The Inner Fanboy

Chaewon and Jihoon's Conversation

While gathering the used clothes for the laundry, Jihoon noticed something on Chaewon's coat which she used today at school "Hey, what's this thing on your coat, a ticket?" and then he placed it on the table in front of Chaewon.

Chaewon stopped playing with her phone and picked the tickets "Oh, that? Hyejoo gave it to me earlier, she invited me for tomorrow but since she has things to do, she gave both tickets so I can go with someone"

"I would love to go to the concert though, but my brother doesn't like these kind of stuffs, I'm scared to go alone too and I don't know anyone who will like to go to this concert except for Y/N. What would he think if I suddenly give him a ticket right?" Chaewon thought.

"It's a concert of 'Yyxy', see?" Chaewon showed the backprint of the ticket, "This girl looks like you, you can pass as twins for real" Jihoon pointed at the picture of Gowon.

"I'm prettier than her though" Chaewon flipped her hair.

"I would want to date her if she doesn't look like you" Jihoon sighed.

"Yeah, like someone like her will look at someone as ugly as you" Chaewon teased, giving a smirk afterwards.

Jihoon made a flicking gesture on his fingers while giving a scary look"Be thankful I'm in a good mood or else"

"I'm sorry" Chaewon covered her forehead, she was scared of her brother's flick since the last time Jihoon flicked her forehead, It stung for a whole week.

"Wait Chaewon-ah, Y/N's looking for ideas on what to gift to Heejin, any ideas?"

"Hmm, a dog? or a cute puppy?"

"It's what I told Y/N earlier,he didn't like it"

"I know! Why don't I give these tickets to them so they can have some time together tomorrow? Before the farewell party"

"Finally Chaewon, for the first time you had a better idea than me, I'll call him now" Jihoon went to his room and looked for his phone.

-

"Hello Jihoon, what's the matter?"

"Do you want to go to a concert with Heejin tomorrow? Hyejoo gave two tickets to Chaewon for tomorrow but neither of them can attend"

"I see, concert of who?"

"Hm, Yyxy is written here, Chaewon told me you will like this so-"

"Are you sure it's them?" Y/N immediately checked his laptop for concerts happening tomorrow.

"Why don't you check it yourself? Like I have any idea about that kind of things"

"Yeah yeah, my bad- Oh it's really them! You're not kidding me, I thought you were at first"

"Y/N, that's harsh"

"And Chaewon's giving me those tickets? Who am I gonna go with, you?"

"Me, Park Jihoon, attended a kpop girl group's concert? I'm still on my right mind so no thanks, you can invite your girlfriend if you want"

"Thank you Jihoon, I love you"

"Yeah, I love y- wait that's gay"

"Anyways, can I have the tickets delivered now?"

"I'm starting to book now, just pay for the delivery charge, you know I don't have money until next week because I paid for our grocery last time. That brat's getting in my nerve"

"Hey, I can hear you idiot!"

"I need to hang up now, I'm eating dinner with Chaewon as you can hear"