Last Entry (Special Chapter)

Y/N's Report

So before the fourth exams, this will be my report for this subject, it doesn't turn into what I expected but me and Heejin now started dating and it was a great feeling. I've learned to wait patiently for the right time.
The times that we spent together made it more fun, I think my only regret for now is that I didn't tell my feelings to Heejin sooner.

Although it's likely that we will go separate ways with each other, I know that I can wait for her and she can also wait for me, I chose to be true to my feelings and not to hide it, since the only person who'll suffer is you and the one you like (If that person also has feelings for you) but as a piece of advice for others, you should
not think of anything other than having fun. Or it will only get on your way. Although we sometimes argue with each other, We can manage it somehow and get back in good terms immediately.

The most important lesson that I learned was to not think of tomorrow and only focus on today.

Jihoon's Entry

Since the school year is about to end, I'll tell everything since I know that you (Teacher) won't tell this to anyone except yourself, so here. I have feelings for Yerim and it started at the first time I saw her, they say it's just infatuation but as time goes by when we're together, I've found out morr about her character traits and personality and it made me fall for her even more.

Yerim's bright energy that surrounds her and to everyone who she talked with, her contagious smile, her caring personality, and how she always try to act tough.

But I know that she don't have those feelings for me and It's not gonna happen,she already has Ken, a friend who's there for her a long time even before we haven't met yet.

Who am I? I don't have the right to get Jealous so I should keep quiet. I've been thinking of telling her ny feelings somehow but I'm worried that she will stop talking to me so I figured out thay the right time was when she's at the airport and about to leave. For now, I'll choose to keep this feelings for myself.

Heejin's Entry

I know Y/N already wrote a report but I will still make one since I'm very happy, first of all, my parents already approved of us. I haven't told him yet but my parent's reaction was "Oh Really? But if it's Y/N then we fully support you two" No words can express how happy I am hearing those words.

I'll admit that I don't like this idea of pairing up at first but because of this, we became a lot more closer and I'm not complaining because even if we don't want to be with each other because of an argument, we have no choice but to make up or else we will have low grades. What I learned is that you should choose the one who's always there for you and the person who you trust the most.