25: Lie Detector Game

While Jihoon is cooking for breakfast, Chaewon went beside him with his phone on her hand, "Hey, Yerim's calling" then Jihoon grabbed the phone and Chaewon offered to do the cooking instead, "I'll do it, it looks important"

"You're not kidding me right?" Jihoon removed his apron and went inside his room, coming out fully dressed in his casual clothes. "Chaewon-ah, Ken's at the hospital, let's just eat later"

"O- okay" Chaewon turned off the stove and prepared too, "Where's the hospital?" She asked. "Taesan Hospital" Jihoon replied.

"Why is the elevator so slow?" Jihoon stomped his feet repeatedly, waiting for the elevator to go down from the highest floor.

"Hold these for me and I'll wait for you there, 14th floor, VIP room 2" Jihoon handed Chaewon the foods that they brought earlier for Yerim, she must've been hungry.

Jihoon used the stairs to go to the 14th floor, "He's just going to tire himself"
Chaewon shakes her head, but it's really boring to wait for the elevator from the top floor to the ground floor.

Heejin and Y/N both received a call too and they said they are on their way but they will take some time since they come from a long way as they are from Seoul.

-

"Yerim, how's Ken?" Jihoon barged into his hospital room, panting heavily as he rest his back against the wall.

"Y- you really came" Yerim hugged Jihoon as soon as she saw him. With Jihoon hugging her back "Don't worry, I'll stay here with you, Chaewon's probably still on the elevator.

*sigh* "I'm always telling him to get his Motorcycle fixed" Jihoon sat beside Ken, looking at him covered in bandage. They must be rivals when it comes to Yerim but they're still friends even if they don't know each other for a long time.

Few minutes later, Chaewon arrived at the room, giving Yerim a warm smile and a hug before giving her the food that they brought earlier. "Cheer Up" Chaewon said before breaking the hug.

-

"Oh my, this bus is so crowded" Heejin said as they get inside the bus, and since it's crowded they are going to stand until there's a vacant seat.

After about four stops, about ten people were dropped down so there's an available seat now, "Heejin, you can seat now" Y/N told her as soon as he secured the spot, "Thanks" Heejin smiled at him.

-

"Yerim" Heejin and Y/N both entered the room holding a bottle of soju and bunch of cupped ramen for all of them.

"Sorry to bother you two, you should be cuddling each other right now but-" Heejin cut Yerim off by hugging her tightly, although she's just trying to be strong that's why she makes those jokes but it's not working, she's crying again.

After eating their ramens, Y/N and Heejin offered to stay on the room with Ken and wait for him to wake up while the other three should rest since they should be tired by now.

"You shouldn't forget to take a rest, Yerim" Y/N tapped her shoulders and gave her a warm smile "He's our friend too"

"Okay, I'll leave then" Yerim grabbed her bag and opened the door, then Jihoon followed her. "I'll take you home" Jihoon offered, Yerim kept on rejecting the offer nicely but Jihoon pushed himself, he's just worried about her safety.

"Oppa, you can go first" Chaewon said, "I'm fine, take her home safely"

-

"Uhm, want to walk a little?" Jihoon asked Yerim, worried about her since she's not talking at all. "Don't worry, I'll be with you until you're fine"