13: A Confession? Maybe

A/N: Y/N and YN are same words meaning 'Your Name'

"Thanks, Y/N" Heejin said softly, giving out a weak smile as he look at Y/N.

"Shh, you don't need to tell me that, you have to rest first" Y/N replied as he helped Heejin to sit on her bed.

"What about school, Classes just started recently right? You should've gone to school"  Heejin said, seeing
Y/N on his school uniform.

Heejin then finished the soup Y/N made after a few minutes.

"Don't mind it, Jihoon and Yerim probably told the teachers now that we won't go to school until you get better" Y/N said.

"Huh, We?" Heejin pointed at herself, "What about your grades? You'll surely miss most of the subjects because of me"

"I can take care of.....myself" Heejin continued.

"Sheesh, I told you everything will be fine, you're more Important than my grades" Y/N accidentally said and Heejin stared at him weirdly, "I mean, yeah... Don't get the wrong idea, you're my friend and I can't leave you alone here when your sick right? Who knows what you will do when you're alone"

"Also, I know what you're thinking Heejin, you're thinking that you're a burden to me, am I right?" Y/N told Heejin but she just avoided eye contact, feeling guilty.

"N-no, I'm not" Heejin looked away.

"You're lying, but I'll tell you now, I never thought of you as a burden Heejin, I may be annoying sometimes because I always help you even if you don't ask me but one thing is for sure, it's that I care for you Heejin, you're not just someone to me, you're an important person" He said,finally saying those words that he kept to himself for a long time

Y/N pats Heejin's head, "You should recover first"

'Did he just confessed or something?'
Heejin thought, feeling of happiness inside of her because of what she just heard.

"Thanks for the soup, I think..... I should sleep for a little more, maybe until our friends came" Heejin laid down again, pulling her blanket as she turned on her left side, with her back facing Y/N, she doesn't want him to see her sleeping although he already did earlier and before and also to hide her red face.

"Anyways, I'm sorry, Heejin" then Y/N stood up.

"I'll go outside to buy medicine and food, that soup's probably not enough considering your big stomach" Y/N joked before running through the door and going outside.

"Yah!" Heejin turned around and threw her pillow at Y/N but it's too late, he's already outside.

"What is he sorry for?" Heejin thought.

"Good thing I have someone like him"
Heejin mumbled as she went to sleep once more, having the rest of the day.

-

Y/N's POV

Personally, I don't think going outside wearing my school uniform was a good idea, what if someone from ny school saw me and thought that I'm cutting classes?

I'm too lazy to change my clothes though, all I think about is buying medicine for fever and cold.

I wonder, did I say anything weird earlier? It looks like Heejin looks embarrassed for a reason, I don't know why.

Nevermind, at least I got to take care of that girl, she may not look like it but she wants to be independent but sadly, her skills doesn't let her become one. And starting today, I'll try to not help her so much, I don't want her to feel like she's always a burden to others.