39: Departure

It's only 30 minutes before Heejin's flight, but neither of them are talking to each other considering that this will be the last time they will be together. Y/N's thinking about the memories that he and Heejin had together so that he won't get teary eyed until she leaves.

Meanwhile, Heejin's just wondering why her boyfriend hasn't talked to her ever since they left the apartment. Last night at the farewell party, all of them had a really fun night and they get to say what they want to say to each other. Jihoon and the others intentionally didn't go with them at the airport so that they can have their last time together.

"H-hey, don't you have anything to say to me?" Heejin broke the silence, pulling Y/N to the seat inside the airport.

"Well then, remember that I'm always here for you, no matter what happens" Y/N scratched his nape, he has no idea what to tell her, his brain's completely blank.

"That's it?" Heejin pouts.

"Of course not," Y/N chuckled, "I love you, Jeon Heejin. Be sure to take care of yourself, I know you'll probably be busy as soon as you arrive there but I just want you to know that I'll keep supporting you, I'm your number 1 fan you know?"

Heejin hugged Y/N, "I love you too, Y/N"

"Flight B102, please board the plane within 10 minutes"

"I guess, it's really a goodbye then" Heejin gave him a warm smile before going to the counter and having her baggage checked. "Bye" Y/N waved goodbye until Heejin turned her back.

"You're a man Y/N, don't cry" Y/N bit his lip, going through the exit and seeing Jihoon just before him. "It's alright" Jihoon pats his back, "It's alright, you can cry" Even when trying his best not to, Y/N still can't hold his tears, as soon as he thinks of Heejin, his tears just won't stop from falling.

"I, don't really want her to leave"

Timeskip: After Graduation

"It feels lonely isn't it?" Chaewon sat beside Y/N. "Congrats, it's what Heejin will probably say to you if she's here"

"At first, I feel lonely of course, but as time goes by, you just get used to it" Y/N replied. "Congratulations to all of us, where are the others? I'm not on my right mind in these past days"

"Jihoon and Yerim's taking a photo together along with Ken. I'm sure Jihoon hasn't told you yet but he confessed to Yerim last night, but guess what? Ken also confessed to her that day"

"Really?" Y/N laughed, "Then which of them's dating Yerim now?"

Chaewon grinned, "She rejected both of them, saying that she'll rather date me, isn't that sweet?"

"I won't say I didn't expect that, especially from her"

"Thank you Chaewon, but I'm fine, really. You should spend some time with Hyejoo or others, it's graduation day after all"

"You sure?" she asked for the last time.

"Yup" he insisted.

"Okay then, see ya"

"Boring" was the only word that came out of his mouth after a whole 10 minutes of sitting. During moments like this, he usually hangs out with other students and talks with them. He's always a friendly person but ever since he and Heejin started to date each other, all of his time and attention has been dedicated to her. But now that she's away, the times that they're not together are boring.

"The person you have dialed isn't online, please leave a voice message" The automated voice just kept on repeating itself over and over again. Y/N looked at the sky, wondering what his loved one is up to. "Heejin Is probably busy, she's not answering her phone" he placed his phone back in his pocket and stood up from his seat.

"Y/N, you're not being your usual self" Jihoon placed his arm around him, "Let's take a picture together" Jihoon took a selfie with him and then pulled Y/N to the photobooth. Where Chaewon, Yerim and Ken are waiting.

Y/N asked. "I thought you were having fun together with-"

"Well I am, but bros before hoes they say. Even if you shove us away, we will still be here. See? you told Chaewon to leave you but the truth is you want to hang out with us and you're just shy because you acted cold these days"

"Really?" Y/N wondered.

"Dumbass" Jihoon laughed.

"Enough with that, I'm clicking the camera" Yerim pressed the shutter button and ran to her position in the middle of Jihoon and Ken, flashing a bright smile along with her other friends.

"Ehh? Why did you walk in front of the camera!" Yerim yelled at the student who photobombed their photo.

"There's no need to shout Yerim" Jihoon went to the camera stand to set it up again, "We can just take another photo right?" "Eh? It looks like the film ran out, we've been taking photos since earlier"

Heejin's POV

Oh come on, what kind of internet is this? I can't even open my social media account! And their graduation's supposed to be finished already and I can't even congratulate them for goodness' sake. I don't even have a phone that's open to this country so that I can use mobile data, I should've accepted my mom's offer when she asked if I wanted a phone.

I've been living at the dorm near the school where I took the entrance exams. I had no rest ever since I came here and tasks were back to back, and also my dad is in a critical condition so I have to do some work for his business. It's not that hard but it's time consuming.And I'm sure that Y/N will understand.