11: Sick?

"Unnie, you can go now, I'll wait for the bus myself" Yerim insisted, but Heejin won't leave her alone, since she is waiting for the last bus, as they finished their bonding when it's already late.

(Yeah, them going to the salon took them almost 3 hours and the other things they did aren't counted yet)

"No, I'll go home if I'm sure you're safe" Heejin said like a Big sister.

Then it starts to drizzle a bit, but good thing the bus stop is safe from rain and they won't get wet.

"Ugh, it's raining" Heejin sighed, since she knew that she didn't bring an umbrella with her, like always.

"The last bus to your place is coming unnie, you should go, and I know you don't have an umbrella so take this"
Yerim got her umbrella from her bag and offered it to Heejin.

"Huh, Isn't that Jihoon's umbrella?"
Heejin asked as she look at it.

Yerim nodded "Yep, I borrowed it from him last time, since the sun is very bright and you know I can't stand the heat of the sun"

"Just another 30 minutes Yerim, I can walk on my way home" Heejin smiled, as the last bus to her apartment already passed by, meaning she had no choice but to walk. "And take that Umbrella too, Jihoon gave it, you should take good care of it" Heejin added.

Timeskip

"Unnie, take care" Yerim waved her hand as she took a seat at the bus on the window side, her favorite spot.

"Bye" Heejin waved back.

"Okay, now since the rain won't stop, I got no choice" Heejin started running away from the bus stop on the way to her apartment, not being bothered by the rain slowly getting stronger that there are some lightnings.

'Sheesh, my phone is dead too'

-

"Chaewon, aren't you bored?" Jihoon asked, as he threw his golf ball in the air, and catching it again.

"Yeah, since you're here" Chaewon answered, as usual with her sassy tone.

"I know you don't mean that" Jihoon teased, he knew Chaewon is lying when she tell you negative words.

"Shut up" Chaewon entered her room.

"I wonder what Yerim is up to" Jihoon mumbled as he unlocked his phone, opening his messages and turning his phone off again.

Jihoon placed his phone back at the table, "She must be busy, and we're not even close yet, I don't want her to be uncomfortable"

-Y/N's POV

Is Heejin alright? She's not answering her phone, I've been calling her for some time now, or maybe it ran out if battery.

It's raining heavily too and I'm sure she don't have an umbrella, anyways... She can take a taxi if she want.

I can't stop worrying about her, really.
So I kept on standing at my room, walking back and forth, thinking if I should fetch her or not.

Well, she's probably on the bus right now.

I turned off my lights and went to sleep, she's not a kid anymore.

Heejin's POV

Finally, I can see my apartment complex, it took me some time since I got tired running so I just walked on my way home.

I hope my phone's fine, it's been drenched in the rain since earlier.

As soon as I got out of the elevator, I immediately went to my room, entering my password and locking it securely because seriously, I'm starting to have a cold.

*Ah-choo* "Oh no, this is bad" I thought as I went into my drawer, looking for some medicine to take before I have a fever, I'm too easy to get sick.

Should I go to YN? But he's probably sleeping or busy right now, there's still classes tomorrow, and I can't believe my hair that's just recently fixed at the salon got destroyed becaue of this rain.... I hate it.

I alnost got all of the stuffs at my drawer out but there's no medicine here.....

And not one at the kitchen either and I don't even know what medicine should I take.

If I call Yerim, she will be worried for sure, and especially Chaewon, for sure she will tell Jihoon and he will tell YN after, I don't want to be a burden to him anymore, afterall I'll soon become an adult and I'm not a kid.

I'm also starting to have a runny nose so I decided that taking a quick shower and going to sleep is the best solution.

I wonder why I'm feeling cold right now? I'm already wearing a thick coat and I'm using a Wool blanket.

"Dont worry Heejin, everything will be fine as soon as the sun rises"

That's what she thought

Next day

"Heejin, Aren't you going to school?"
YN called through her Intercom, as he press the doorbell.

He didn't know but, Heejin's having a fever, a really high one since she got soaked in the rain last night and her having a weak immune system adds to it.

YN tried dialing her phone but her phone is turned off too.

YN gave up and went back to his room, trying to find a way to wake her up.

"I'll come back later Heejin"  YN said through the Intercom.

-

Ball of Sunshine
Dialing.....

"

Hello, Yerim speaking"

"Yerim, it's me, can you contact Heejin?"

"Uh, I'm at the taxi right now on my way to school"

"We're supposed to be leaving to school but she's not responding"

"Her phone is turned off since last night too"

"Okay, I'll call you later, I'll try to dial Heejin"

Call Ended

"Maybe she's still sleeping, she also hasn't replied to me yet since last night" Yerim thought as she dialed Heejin's number but she can't since Heejin's phone is turned off.

"She must be tired yesterday"

I would like to call YN but I'm too lazy that I just want to text him.

-