7: Sleepover

Yerim, Heejin and YN took a taxi to their apartment which is just a few minutes ride.

"We should've walked, it's not that far" Yerim said, as they got out of the car and went straight for the elevator.

Yerim is behind Heejin and YN as they walked short enough until they stopped in front of two apartment rooms with the door facing each other.

Heejin turned around and faced Yerim "I'll go leave my belongings and change for a bit, do you want to come with me Yerim or you want tl hang out with YN for a bit?"

"Hmm, I'll go to YN's unit for a bit, I'm not surprised that you live just in front of each other tho" Yerim replied.

"Haha, just as I expected from you"
Heejin said as she unlocked her unit with her passcode.

"See ya later Heejin" Yerim said.

"Yerim, where do you live right now?"
YN asked, as he enter his passcode at his apartment.

The door sounded open and YN entered as Yerim follow him and locked the door.

"You can sit there at the couch and watch some tv shows if you like, There are not much stuffs in my house" YN said.

"Sure thing, don't mind me" Yerim said as she roamed around YN's apartment, looking at the pictures and other stuffs on his display.

Yerim's POV

I can't believe YN's house to be this clean and tidy, there's not much things around but I can say this is well maintained.

I grabbed a picture frame on his cabinet and it was a cute picture of YN and Heejin together, I think they're in a photobooth. There are 8 shots in a single photo combined together.

The two are linking their arms together and they look happy, the other picture is Heejin forcing YN to smile and it's obvious at the outcome of the picture.

They look so good together, But.. I really think something is going on between those two, it's like one of them has a liking on the other one, I'm not sure, They're Best friends.

They even live in front of each other which others will find suspicious if they found out, but their parents are very fine with it.

As I look around more, there is another picture and it's the three of us, we were all young back then, I'm sure this was when we are first year high school students. Gosh, the nostalgia and the memories.

He also has an album collection of LOONA, the 12 member girl group, but he only has the midnight version, A to D, and Girl of the Month albums.

I kinda look like Choerry a little bit.

After I finished looking around, I sat at the table and watched YN making food, time flies really fast but he is still a good cook, I can say.

YN asked "How's life in Australia?"
without looking away from what he's doing.

"Very Nice, but I still miss my home country ya know, especially my friends are here, I missed you guys so much" I said, and he smiled in response.

"Glad to know you're having fun, it's been some time and I guess we're slightly awkward with each other, you think so?" YN scratched the back of his head as he asked.

"Not really, you've improved well, I can say"

I can hear something, it's like someone is typing the passcode of the door.

"Must be Heejin" YN said, wow.... So Heejin even know the passcode? I wonder if YN knew Heejin's passcode too.

I asked "Say YN, do you know the passcode for Heejin's unit too?"

"No, I don't want to know it, it's her privacy" He simply answered, how generous of him.

"I'm here, I brought Soda and some side dishes" Heejin greeted as she approached the table I'm sitting at and placed the things she bought there.

"Do you have Soju?" I asked, I'm curious on how it will taste like since I can now drink it.

Heejin said "You think YN will have something like that? His fridge has almost nothing on it, only Meat, vegetable and Kimchi, water and nothing else"

"Yah, unlike someone who always eat outside since you can't cook" YN playfully said as Heejin kicked his knee gently.

"Ouch" YN whined.

This two are so funny together, I can't stop giggling just by watching them together, they're really close.

"Okay, everything's ready" after almost an hour, YN placed the fooda that he made at the table, I can't help but to get really hungry looking at it.

He placed a Ramen, Kimchi stew, Bibimbap, Japchae, seasoned chicken, Tofu and beef, and also fried chicken, I guess my stomach is gonna explode tonight.

"Yerim, I added an extra chili to your stew, you like it the most spiciest right?" YN asked, he's right, I really love spicy food, and YN also but Heejin can't stand spicy foods, she gets sick.

....
Third Person POV

Yerim can't stop eating her food as she ate one after another.

"Don't worry Yerim, everything's yours tonight, just be careful not to choke on your food" YN said as he take a bite of his Chicken.

"Mmm, why did you cook chicken only when Yerim is here? It's delicious" Heejin pouted.

"Of course, Yerim is a special guest, so she must have the best, Right?" YN smiled.

"I have a question.... YN, do you like Heejin?" Yerim suddenly asked catching YN off guard as he chokes on his food.

*Cough* *cough* "What's with that question?" YN complained as he catches his breath.

"Here, drink this" Heejin gave YN a glass of water and he drank all of it as Heejin tapped his back multiple times.

'This two really.....' Yerim thought as she giggled.

"I mean, who wouldn't? Heejin is like the perfect girl every man will like, she's beautiful, and..... and ugh, is there anything other than Heejin being pretty?" YN joked, earning a smack on his arm from Heejin.

"Yah" Heejin yelled. While YN is laughing at what he said, meanwhile Yerim can't stop smiling while looking at the two.

......

After they finished, and talked about things with each other for some time,
they didn't notice that it's already 1 am in the morning.

YN already slept while Heejin and Yerim were having a girl's talk at Heejin's room, talking about random things.

"Sooo, I guess there are only a few hours left before school, should we sleep or not?" Yerim asked as she lay her head on Heejin's lap while Heejin starts carressing her hair.

"Let's sleep, even a few hours will do us good, YN is always sleeping when he have free time since he does a lot of things aside from cooking and stufying, He always do his best at everything, so others will acknowledge him" Heejin said, but Yerim is already sleeping.