9: Misunderstanding

Chaewon

"Hyejoo, where are you going?"
The guy from yesterday said, "Oh, Hello Hyejoo's friend" he added, as I bowed at him in response.

"I'm going to my classmate's house, I'll be coming home late" Hyejoo answered.

'So she and that guy lives in the same house, are they maybe... Siblings too?'
She's like me and Jihoon then.

"I'm Chaewon, Hyejoo's classmate, I would like to invite your uhm-" I hesitated, I don't even know what their relationship is.

"Guess you can call me Joon, Hyejoo's boyfriend"

'Wait, what? Hyejoo has a boyfriend?
I thought they were siblings to be honest, and they live together?

"Uh, can Hyejoo come with me today?" I asked him, since he's her boyfriend, I should probably ask his permission first.

"Just ignore him Chaewon, he's not even my boyfriend" Hyejoo said as she walked past him but he quickly grabbed Hyejoo's wrist, and she immediately stopped as she bit her lower lip and closed her eyes.

"It hurts" Hyejoo said, then Joon removed his hand from Hyejoo's grip.

I thought it's just Hyejoo's lipstick, it looks like he squeezed her wrist hardly that it left some mark and it hurts her.

"Sorry Hyejoo, I didn't mean it but please..... Can you please just hear me out?" Joon begged, but Hyejoo is really determined to ignore him as she walked away immediately as soon as he let go of her wrist.

"I'm sorry, we should get going" I told Joon as we got outside the school.

I think I just saw Heejin and YN cleaning their room, they look sweet together.

As we walked together, Hyejoo suddenly stopped, and she looks back at Joon, who's staring at the floor blankly.

"Chaewon, I'm sorry but can we reschedule my visit to your house?
I'm really sorry, but I'll tell you the details when we meet again" Hyejoo said apologetically.

"It's fine, it looks like it's a family matter, let's meet again soon, Bye bye"
I said as I waved my hand and walk around the school for a bit, maybe I'll go help Heejin and YN later.

I decided not to ask anything to Hyejoo until she opened up to me first, after all, it's her own life and I have nothing to do with it.

I smiled as I saw Hyejoo went beside Joon and they talked with each other.
It's good to see people being on good terms.

Heejin and YN

YN tied the trash bag, "Aren't you bored Heejin?"

"I am, but we are almost done anyways" Heejin answered as she finished sweeping the floor. "It's done" Heejin then sat down on a vacant chair in front of her.

"You look drowsy, don't you had any sleep last night?" YN asked, since Heejin looked like her eyes were floating.

"No I haven't, I'm really tired today, I want to go home" *yawn*

"You should've said so, I can clean here even if I'm alone" YN worriedly said.

*yawn* "Its fine.... let's go home, or can you carry me? There's no one around at this hour" Heejin joked with YN.

"Sheesh, if you only know how heavy you are" YN replied, immediately regretting what he said after Heejin
kicked the back of his knee causing him to stumble.

YN groaned, "Ouch, that hurts ya know?"

"Sorry" Heejin said as she showed her tongue at him.

.
.
.
"Oh, am I interrupting something here?" Chaewon opened the door, seeing the two arguing with each other (more like a playful one)