27: New Coffee Shop

Today's schedule was a class visitation, and Y/N was the one whom their adviser, Ms Jung chose to visit. One thing for sure is to check on him and to see what the top student is doing when at home and school. And she's about to go to Y/N's place at 8:00am.

But he forgot about it and overslept.

-

'Yay, good thing I'm exempted from the class visitation, it's a waste of time really. And why would they visit students at their house?' Heejin thought as she order a coffee from the newly opened cafe at the apartment lobby.

Although they just recently started, their coffee smells really good and you can smell it even if you're outside the shop.

"That looks good" Heejin said as she entered the shop.

"Morning" Heejin greeted as soon as she got inside. "Welcome, how can I help you?" The Barista asked Heejin as she look at the menu that is displayed at the cashier.

"Uhm, what do you call that?" Heejin smiled as she pointed the coffee at the picture at the back of the Barista.

"It's Pumpkin Spice Latte, not all coffee shops make that"

"Okay, I'll get one" Heejin said.

"I'll call you when it's done, it's on the house since it's my shop's first day"  and he brought out a pen after, "What's your name?"

"Heejin"

And the Barista wrote Heejin's name on the cup, "What a beautiful name" he said.

"Thanks" Heejin answered before taking a seat.

While Heejin's patiently waiting for her coffee, someone entered the shop, it was their adviser who's supposed to visit Y/N.

"Oh, Heejin, it's nice to meet you here"
Ms Jung smiled at her.

Heejin smiled back, "Good morning Ms Jung"

"Hello Ms Jung, welcome to my coffee shop" the Barista greeted while he's grinding the coffee beans into powders.

"Minho, I'm happy that you finally started your business" Ms Jung commended.

So Ms Jung know him? Heejin thought as she look at the two of them alking with each other.

"When you told me that you're starting a small business, I decided to pay a visit because my student who I'm supposed to visit was just living at the apartment over there" Ms Jung really looked happy seeing her old student.

"I see, by the way, you know each other?" Minho was referring to Heejin.

"Heejin, this is Minho, one of my students two years ago-"

"And Minho, this is Heejin, also my student, she's in her senior year"

"Hello Minho-sunbaenim" Heejin bowed her head slightly.

"Don't call me that, just call me by my name" Minho shyly said, it's been some time since someone called him as a senior.

"I'll make you a coffee too Ms Jung, do you still like French Vanilla?" Minho asked her as he opened the drawer and look for a flavoring.

"Of course, you really have a sharp memory" Ms Jung answered, and then she sat beside Heejin.

"Is Y/N home?"

"Yes Ms Jung, he's probably sleeping right now" Heejin answered.

"Y/N?" Minho thought.

"Here's your coffee, Pumpkin Spice Latte and French Vanilla" Minho placed the cups of coffee at their table.

"Thank you" Ms Jung and Heejin both said.

"My pleasure, I'll head out for a second" Minho removed his apron and went outside leaving the store for a while.

"If I may ask, what would you talk to with Y/N?"

"About his college plans, when I talked to him at school, he said that he won't study anymore and will start to work after he graduates" Ms Jung said worriedly.

"He... Didn't told me that" Heejin thought as she took a sip from her coffee, "It tastes good"

"Well, if that's his decision then I will support him" Heejin said.

"You're going to study college at Germany, am I right Heejin?" Ms Jung asked

"Yes" Heejin smiled "But I'm still considering if I will stay here in Korea"

-Timeskip

"Wake up, quick!" Y/N groaned as he turned to his side, covering his ears with his pillow. "We have no classes today, let me sleep" he mumbled.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk" Heejin said as she shook her head. "Don't you know what's  the day today?"

"I know......it's sleeping day" Y/N teased Heejin.

"Seriously, I don't have an idea" Y/N sat down after Heejin didn't respond to his joke.

"It's class visitation today, Ms Jung is coming remember?" Heejin said.

"Ah, I completely forgot" Y/N ruffled his hair, "Thanks for reminding"

"She's waiting at the living room" and then Heejin left his room.

"Sorry if it took a while, I'll leave then" Heejin bowed to Ms Jung and went back to her apartment.

Ms Jung smiled back at her, "Thank you for your help" she said.

"You're welcome"

Seconds after Heejin left, Y/N got out of his room. "Good Morning Ms Jung, sorry I forgot what today is" Y/N looked for something to give to his guest.

"It's fine, I know you're busy with your part time job too, This won't take long, I already had coffee with Heejin earlier" Ms Jung said as she saw that Y/N's about to prepare hot water.

Y/N sat down in front of her and proceeds to listen on what she will say.

"So, about your college plans-"

-Timeskip

"Thank you Ms Jung" Y/N opened the door for her as she wear her shoes.

"I like your decision, you really thought of it a lot, I'm proud of you"
Ms Jung tapped Y/N's shoulder before she left.

"It's a good thing that your girlfriend's is living just in front of you so you won't feel lonely, just don't get too far though, you're still young" Ms Jung joked.

"Ms Jung" Y/N chuckled.