22: Good Night

"Yah, Ken and Yerim is here" Chaewon said as she entered Jihoon's room, it's been a long time but they scheduled a sleep over and they're now doing it.

While Yerim's on her way to the bus stop, Ken happened to pass by, or maybe he intentionally waited for her. "Hop on!" Ken moved his vizor upwards, so Yerim can see his face. Even though she already knew it was him.

Without a second though, Yerim accepted the offer, so she can also reach Chaewon's house earlier. As soon as she mounted on the motorcycle, she placed her hand on Ken's waist, almost looking like she's hugging him, since you'll get blown by the wind if you don't hold on the driver tightly. And it's Ken so she's comfortable around him.

-

Yerim pressed Chaewon's doorbell "Unnie, we're here" "Wait" Chaewon opened the door, with a toothbrush on her mouth. "Sorry, do I look disgusting?" She asked.

Yerim pinched her cheeks, "No, You're cute" then she entered inside.

"Come Inside Ken and don't wory, your motorcycle is safe there" Chaewon said. "Pardon for the intrusion" Ken placed his helmet on the floor as soon as he went inside.

Jihoon quickly went to the living room, seeing Yerim standing there while looking around "Good Morning Yerim" Jihoon greeted.

Yerim smiled at him, "You too, I've been waiting for this day, it's boring in my house you know?"

Ken then stood beside Yerim and placed his arms on her shoulder, making Jihoon jealous inside.

"Should we play something?" Chaewon got outside from her room, holding a Lie detector. Jihoon and Ken suddenly felt uncomfortable seeing that machine. It's like their secrets will be known to the world.

"Sure, I have a lot of questions to ask" Yerim grinned.

- Hyejoo's Home

"Young Lady, your fiance is here" their made called Hyejoo while knocking on her door.

"Please tell him to wait for a while" Hyejoo shouted as she's still choosing what to wear for their date. Since she
pitied Joon and she's doing it for his sake, although she don't really like someone right now.

What Hyejoo really want is to be together with Chaewon, not because she's bored but she's her only friend at school, and when She's with Chaewon, she doesn't feel lonely.

Hyejoo sighed, "I wish I can be with Chaewon right now"

-

"Why are you asking me this Y/N?"
Heejin answered, making him worried a little.

'Is my timing off? I think I shouldn't have asked her that. How fool of me' Y/N thought.

"Jeez Y/N, after all these years, now you're asking me out?" Heejin looked disappointed, crossing her arms together. "You don't need to ask me to go on a date since we already are dating, right?" Heejin smiled.

Y/N grinned, "So that means-" then Heejin nodded. "Yes, we're lovers as of today" Heejin pulled Y/N's hand and intertwined it with hers.

Words can't express how happy Y/N is, after a long time trying to think that he only see her as a friend, and that he has no chance at her, finally come to an end.

- Heejin's POV

"Jeon Heejin, can I date you?" Y/N told me after looking at me for like, a whole minute.

First, I don't know what to say, it was sudden but I expected this already since we're always together. But how about if I went to Germany? Will our relationship not change to what it was? This is what I first thought of.