21: Will You Date Me?

It's now the day where the students get to know their grades on their first exams. Many were excited for their scores as their teacher gave them their tests papers. Y/N has the highest score as usual while Yerim was like, second highest? And Heejin got the third highest score, everyone in the class were surprised.

"Congrats Yerim" Jihoon whispered, "Thank you" she replied. "Told ya, once I get serious, the results are gomna be good" Yerim added.

Heejin patted Yerim's back "Good job" she complimented so Yerim thanked her, Y/N congratulated her also.

Since all of them in the classroom passed, it made their teacher happy as it's proof that they are all studying well, and she's the only teacher who doesn't give so much works to her student that it made her everyone's favorite.

-

After their class dismisses, Heejin told Y/N to go home first since she and Yerim will be doing something on the faculty room, as one of their subject teacher told them that she wans them to do something.

"Okay then, let's go get Chaewon" Y/N went with Jihoon to her classroom. "Oh Y/N there you are, can I ask you for a favor?" Mr Lim, their Literature teacher asked, it looked like he's extremely worried.

"Yes Sir, what's it?" Y/N responded. "I think I left the answer sheets on my desk at the faculty room, I'm busy checking the tests on my classroom, I'm doomed if someone sees it"

"Okay Sir, I'll bring it to you later"

"Thank you very much" After that, Mr Lim left them, "You can go then, I'll get Chaewon myself" Jihoon said.

Y/N'S POV

I thought Heejin and Yerim are going here at the faculy room too, but why haven't they come here yet?

I've already finished getting the answer sheet on Mr Lim's table, if only I could copy this though, but that's cheating, sadly.

I was about to exit the room when I heard someone talking and the door knob twisted, so I immediately hid myself at the table I first saw.

Once they entered the room talking with each other, I immediately knew who it was, that's Heejin and Yerim. Also why am I hiding here? Sheesh.

I accidentally overheard their conversation.

"What? Eomoni and Abeoji visited yesterday?" Says Yerim.

"I'm sorry Yerim, I'm also sad that they can't stay for long but it's alright, once I graduate high school, I'm going to study college abroad and live where my parents are" - Heejin

"Are they still in Germany?" Yerim asked. "Yes, and I'll go there next year"
Heejin answered.

So after all, it was Heejin's plan to go to Germany, since her parents are there and she also know how to speak Germany's language perfectly.

A/N: (Bold letters when Heejin js speaking and Italicized when it's Yerim speaking)

"Are you sure that's what you want?"

"I've thought about this for some time and this is the best decision I can make, it's all for my good too"

"Won't you miss someone when that day comes? And how about Y/N? For sure he will be lonely without you here"

"I don't know either, I think I'm just being a burden to him, he may not say it and always treats me well but deep down he surely feels tired too, it's like he is babysitting me"

"Heejin, let me be frank with you just this time okay? Do you have feelings for Him?"

"W- what made you thought of that? Of course, he's my best friend, My closest friend too, but even I'm not sure of my feelings. Sometimes I have this fluttering feeling when he do specific things to me like comforting me when I have problems, and when he's worried for me"

"I don't know if I'm starting to like him but I'm completely puzzled too"

"The only one who can understand your feelings is yourself, but remember, I'm always here for you"

"It looks like our teacher's not here, let's look for her somewhere else"

-

Is everything I heard true? I can't believe that she's really going to leave so soon, why would Yerim ask her something like that?

After a long time waiting for them to finish, I finally got out of the table and can now breathe peacefully again. I grabbed the answer sheets and went to Mr Lim's classroom.

Whatever will happen, I'll just do my best to show Heejin that I will be always a true friend to her, even if that means I'll have to sacrifice my feelings.

-

After Y/N left Jihoon, Jihoon opened the door, good thing Chaewon's classes ended already so he entered inside. "Chaewon-ah" He went to his Sister's seat, "You too Hyejoo"

"What about me, Are you ignoring me?" Ken interrupted.

"Oh, Yow" was Jihoon's short reply.
The two of them started getting close too and they always roast each other when they're alone, or sometimes even if someone is around.

"Goodbye Hyejoo, your chauffeur must be waiting outside, see you tomorrow"  "You too" Hyejoo waved goodbye as she got outside the room.

"So only the three of us are left?" Says Chaewon.

"Yeah, and this moron's motorcycle ran out of gas so he'll ride the bus with us" Jihoon grinned, remembering what happened this morning.

Flashback

Entering the bus and paying the fare, Jihoon and Chaewon went to the lasst seat at the back, where you can relax the most since no one usually seats there.

"Oh hey, Jihoon and Chae" Ken greeted the twins while sitting on their usual seat. "Sorry, I got here first" he added.

"Morning" Chaewon smiled.

"What about your motorcycle, is it Broken?" Jihoon sat beside him before he stood up then Chaewon sat infront of them, facing the window. "You're not sitting beside my sister"

"My darling, I mean my motorcycle, ran out of Gas and I can't use it, the gasoline station is also far away" Ken sighed.

"Ohh, I see" Jihoon said then he plugged his earphones.

End of flashback

Timeskip: Semester Break, A Month later.

During this break, Y/N decided that this is the time to confess.

"Heejin, are you up?" Y/N said through her Intercom, waiting for her response.

"The door's unlocked, why?" Heejin answered.  "Can we go outside later? I want to tell you something"

"Okay, give me 5 minutes"

-

"How unusual for you to take me out on a walk, it's like we're on a date or something" Heejin smiled, seeing the beautiful scenery around them, they're walking around a park by the way.

"Do you remember the Dare that I have for you?" Y/N said as he walks beside Heejin.

"Yes, have you decided to use it? Tell me, do you want to buy something?"
Heejin said, thinking of things that
Y/N might request.

"Can I date you Jeon Heejin?"