31: Another Normal Day

Next day morning

Walking through the hallway, Chaewon crossed paths with a group of boys, there are like five of them.

"Good morning Miss, may I ask you something?" One of them asked her.

Chaewon nodded, "Sure"

He was hesitant for a while, "Do you have a band aid?"

"I don't think I have one" Chaewon tried to search on her pocket but there's none, as if she will put first aids there smh. "Are you hurt somewhere?" She asked.

The student rubbed his knee, "My knee hurts......from falling for you"

Chaewon smiled for a bit from the joke. "Pfft, that's lame, I'll get going then, nice to meet you all"

"Yeah, that's lame but, nice try though" Jihoon tapped the student's arm.

"Hey, wait for me" Jihoon called while running to reach Chaewon.

"Just give up Hyung, no one likes your jokes anyways" one of the student's friend told him.

Jihoon bumped his arm on Chaewon's "You don't even know I'm walking behind you? Oh my Chae!"

"Where's Y/N?" Chaewon asked.

"Missed him? Still sleeping at our room, he drank the most last night" Jihoon answered. "How about Hyejoo? You stick like glue with each other at school"

"She's also sleeping, I guess our friends doesn't want to eat breakfast" Chaewon then put her hands on her pocket.

"Well, the breakfast is 5:30am so who's gonna eat when you can sleep for the whole day? It's like a vacation" Jihoon recalled the announcement said to them last time as they head to the canteen to eat.

Arriving at the canteen where breakfast is being served, there are not that many students there, maybe most of them are still in their rooms, sleeping and taking their time off.

"Ramen?" Jihoon asked Chaewon

Chaewon nodded repeatedly, "Yep" so Jihoon got himself ramen too, eating with his sister on the vacant table.

-

Waking up finally, Y/N stretched his arms, looking at his watch immediately after opening his eyes. Having a good night's sleep after drinking.

"9 am?" He mumbled, "Breakfast must be over already"

Staring at his phone, the first thing that entered Y/N's mind was his girlfriend, Heejin. "I wonder if she's awake" he mumbled as he pressed the dial button, hoping to hear her voice early in the morning.

After a moment, Heejin answered her phone, "Morning" she greeted with her deep voice.

Y/N started to look like an idiot, smiling from ear to ear and now his two room mates are now looking at him weirdly.

"Hyung, are you alright?" Woojin asked in a low voice making sure that he won't interrupt the call. And then Y/N made an 'Ok' sign to him and smiled.

"Good morning too Heejin, I missed you so much"

"Really Y/N? It's not even a day since we last met silly" Heejin laughed. Yeah, it's not even 24 hours since they last met.

After hearing Y/N talking, Kanghoon went down on his bunker and sat beside Woojin, "Must be his girlfriend" Kanghoon whispered to him.

"Yeah" Woojin answered.

Y/N started fixing his self "So...I guess you haven't eaten too? Let's eat at the canteen then, deal?"

"Hmm, I think there's not much food available at this time, let's just find the nearest restaurant here" Heejin suggested.

"Fine with me, as long as we can spend time together" Y/N teased.

"Tsk, stop it, let's meet up at the lobby 15 minutes from now" Heejin said.

"Bye"

Third Person's POV

"Woojin, Kanghoon, I'll be leaving for a while" Y/N jumped from his bunker and washed himself.

"Just come back before 12:00, they said that there will be activities"  Kanghoon yelled, since Y/N's already inside the bathroom.

"GOT IT" he answered back.

-

Meeting up at the lobby, Y/N smiled widely as he saw Heejin approaching him, with her hair tied in a ponytail. Making her more beautiful than usual.

"What, dumbstrucked?" Heejin joked.

"You're pretty" Y/N answered before going back to his senses again.

"Shut up, you're flattering me" Heejin said, holding Y/N's hand after and leading the way.

"I saw a restaurant there, their breakfast looks sooo good" Heejin said excitedly, like a kid who's about to eat something new.

The couple went to a restaurant named "Pancake House" where they served pancakes, obviously.

"Oh, I remember" Heejin said after she stuffed her mouth with pancakes.

"Eat that first, I don't want you to choke" Y/N said which she immediately followed.

"Hmmm, are you worried?" Heejin asked.

"I'm always worried about you" Y/N answered with a straight face, like it's nothing. Which really is, but not for the latter, since Heejin gets shy easily when you tell her that you care for her or if you tell her that she's beautiful.

"How sweet" Heejin thought.

Heejin wiped her mouth before speaking, "So here's what happened, Sooyoung already apologized to Chaewon last night, and I don't think she will cause trouble anymore"

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop on their conversation but it just happened" Heejin explained.

"And why did you drink with Jihoon last night? Jeez, I want to see you but I was told you're being scolded!"

Y/N just smiled at her, "Why did she brought that topic up?" He thought.

*cough* "And why would you want to see me late at night?" Y/N smirked, questions like these always catch her off guard.

"Nothing, just want to check on you"
"Although I have something important to say"

"Be careful here, there might be guys wanting to hit on you. Damn, why are you so beautiful?"

"Because my mom is also beautiful like me?" Heejin flipped her hair.

"Like mother like daughter they say"

While they're busy chatting while eating, Y/N took a glimpse of his watch, remembering Kanghoon told him that there will be activities.

"Anyways, let's go back after we finish, one of my junior roommate told me there will be some activites later" Y/N told Heejin.

"I wonder what it is?" Heejin said. "They're not going to pair us up right? Like boys and girls will do some games like a couple or something?"

"I hope they won't"