33.5: Last Evening Together

11:00 PM

While in the middle of her sleep, Jinsol (Jinsoul) noticed that someone's having trouble sleeping.

Yerim kept on rolling on her bed left and right

"Are you alright Yerim?" Jinsol worriedly asks while looking at the latter from her bunker.

"Unnie" Yerim mumbled

Ever since before. Yerim kept on calling someone while sleeping if she's not used to a place where she's sleeping or if she's uncomfortable with the people around her.

Jinsol, being worried, got down on her bed and checked on her. It's been happening for two days already so she thought that not minding it again was not an option.

Although Jinsol wanted to talk to her in the morning, she's too busy the whole day since she is a representative of her class and a candidate to be a salutatorian.

She then looked at the other side of the room and their other room mates were sound asleep. Especially Naeun who's busy the whole day.

"It's alright" Jinsol softly said while carressing Yerim's hair.

After doing it, Yerim seemed to calm down and it's better than earlier.

Jinsol smiled widely as soon as she saw the younger girl starting to have a good sleep.

"Good night" Jinsol kissed Yerim's forehead and climbed up on her bed again to sleep.

- Chaewon and Hyejoo

"Yah, Chaewon, are you still up?" Hyejoo asked while staring at the ceiling, having a hard time sleeping.

Chaewon didn't answer since she has already drifted to sleep.

Hyejoo didn't gave up, instead, she called Chaewon's name again and again.

"Chaewon?" She called her again.

"Chaeeeewooon" This time, she called her in a cuter tone.

Chaewon rubbed her eyes and turned to her right so she can lie on her back, "What's.....the matter?" Chaewon asked in a drowsy tone, desperately wanting to sleep again.

"I can't sleep" Hyejoo answered

Chaewon giggled on that response, "What should we do then?" She says.

Hyejoo peeked below her bed and looked at Chaewon straight to the eyes, and asked if she can sleep beside her.

"Can we sleep together?" Hyejoo asked.

Chaewon thought for a second before telling her: "Sleep together? Isn't that a couple thingie?"

And then Chaewon tapped the vacant space on her bed and told Hyejoo to come down.

"Come down here, just don't hug me or I may push you down accidentally" Chaewon jokingly said.

Hyejoo knew that Chaewon's just messing around so she immediate lied beside her.

"Ahh, this feels nice" Hyejoo stretched her arms and smiled ear to ear, before telling Chaewon a "Good night" and drifting to sleep right after.

"Yeah.....good night, sweet dreams" Chaewon responded.

- Boy's room

While the other students are sleeping peacefully at their rooms, the boys are doing the complete opposite.

Since it's their last day together, they all decided not to sleep and have a bonding with each other.

From playing mobile games and squeezing each other with questions they're curious about and forcing them to answer it but in a friendly manner.