3. BUT I WANT YOUR GRAPE JUICE!

synopsis: diluc realizes what his brother meant. you go to class after experiencing your first hangover. you realize that diluc isnt as emo as he seems. 

-

the slight darkness of yours and diluc's dorm did not stop you from wreaking havoc and terror on him.

"oooh, what's this?" you asked, utterly drunk from the drinks that you'd had. it was a little funny since you hadn't even had that many. you were very bad with alcohol.

"don't. touch. that." an annoyed voice replied back, his eyebrows furrowed only frustration as he finally set you down on the nearest piece of furniture and heaved out an exhausted sigh. he had been your balance support ever since the two of you had stepped out of the cab.

diluc was starting to regret caring so much about someone he barely knew. kaeya should've been the one to do all of this.. he was your best friend after all.

"but why not? will it explode if i touch it? i don't want to kill us!" you exclaimed, your eyes wide with pure fear as your roommate slowly took his economics homework out of your hands.

"then don't touch it.." diluc simply replied, heaving out once you finally rolled away from him and onto his bed, not yours.

in any other situation, he would've been annoyed, however, he was going to do anything to put you to sleep. he desperately needed some peace and damn quiet, but there was no way he would be attaining anything of that sort if you kept being your dumb little self.

"hey, why don't we play a game," the cherry haired man said, eyeing you as you attempted to lift your body off the mattress as quick as possible with eyes full of excitement.

"yes, yes! okay!" you chirped, causing him to smile for only a mere second; a faux smile, of course, only because you'd fallen right into his trap.

"let's play who can sleep for the longest. whoever wakes up first loses." diluc said, eyes still on you. you looked as if you were in deep thought about this suggestion, but then, to his relief, you nodded.

"mmkaay.. what do i get if i win?" you then asked, leaning your face into the palm of your hands.

"anything you want-"

"grape juice?"

"no. that's mine."

"BUT I WANT YOUR GRAPE JUICE!"

"WILL YOU JUST PLAY THE GAME ALREADY?"

your eyes immediately began to tear up while you managed a sniffle through your now x10 blurry vision. the man let out a sigh and put his head into his hands.

"fine."

slowly, you looked up.

"i can have your grape juice..?" you asked, bottom lip quivering while your eyes continued to glisten with tears.

he hesitated before nodding, "sure.. why not."

"YAAAY! SO THAT MEANS I CAN HAVE Y-"

"yes. now bed time. seriously."

you nodded and closed your eyes with a lopsided smile. it was hard to keep your eyes closed for a few seconds, but then you felt
yourself immediately become sleepier, as if diluc or the alcohol had cast some spell upon you. you hadn't even cared to check if diluc was playing the game, too.

"good..night.." you mumbled, your hand resting against the mans pillow.

he sighed out in relief, even though you hadn't fallen asleep onto your own bed like he planned on making you.